- 5V 2A Switching Power Supply w/ USB-A Connector (0:08)
- 5V 2A Switching Power Supply w/ 20AWG 6′ MicroUSB Cable (0:08)
- Lithium Ion Battery – 3.7v 2000mAh (3:01)
- Adafruit 1.44″ Color TFT LCD Display with MicroSD Card breakout (3:57)
- 2.8″ TFT LCD with Cap Touch Breakout Board w/MicroSD Socket (4:35)
- PiTFT – Assembled 480×320 3.5″ TFT+Touchscreen for Raspberry Pi (7:37)
- 40-pin FPC Extension Board + 200mm Cable (11:36)
- Designing Circuit Boards with EAGLE (12:18)
- Leap Motion Controller with SDK (13:29)
- HDMI 4 Pi: 5″ Display (w/Touch) 800×480 – HDMI/VGA/NTSC/PAL (15:19)
- HDMI 4 Pi: 5″ Display w/Touch and Mini Driver – 800×480 HDMI (15:19)
- Potentiometer Knob – Soft Touch T18 – White (18:12)
- Potentiometer Knob – Soft Touch T18 – Blue (18:12)
- Potentiometer Knob – Soft Touch T18 – Red (18:12)
- Adafruit PCB Ruler v2 – 6″ (19:55)
- JTAG (2×10 2.54mm) to SWD (2×5 1.27mm) Cable Adapter Board (20:31)
- NinjaFlex – 1.75mm Diameter – Sterling Silver – 0.5Kg (21:54)
- Universal Qi Wireless Charging Module – 85mm Forward MicroUSB (22:24)
- Universal Qi Wireless Charging Module – 20mm Forward MicroUSB (22:24)
- Universal Qi Wireless Charging Module – 85mm Reverse MicroUSB (22:24)
- Universal Qi Wireless Charging Module – 20mm Reverse MicroUSB (22:24)
- Carbide PCB Drill Bit – 1.1mm (24:13)
- Carbide PCB Drill Bit – 0.9mm (24:13)
- Carbide PCB Drill Bit – 0.7mm (24:13)
- Carbide PCB Drill Bit – 0.5mm (24:13)
- Laser Break Beam Sensor (25:51)
- DIY Gamer Kit from Technology Will Save Us (28:28)
- Adafruit Pro Trinket LiIon/LiPoly Backpack Add-On (30:00)
Eink, E-paper, Think Ink – Collin shares six segments pondering the unusual low-power display technology that somehow still seems a bit sci-fi – http://adafruit.com/thinkink
Stop breadboarding and soldering – start making immediately! Adafruit’s Circuit Playground is jam-packed with LEDs, sensors, buttons, alligator clip pads and more. Build projects with Circuit Playground in a few minutes with the drag-and-drop MakeCode programming site, learn computer science using the CS Discoveries class on code.org, jump into CircuitPython to learn Python and hardware together, TinyGO, or even use the Arduino IDE. Circuit Playground Express is the newest and best Circuit Playground board, with support for CircuitPython, MakeCode, and Arduino. It has a powerful processor, 10 NeoPixels, mini speaker, InfraRed receive and transmit, two buttons, a switch, 14 alligator clip pads, and lots of sensors: capacitive touch, IR proximity, temperature, light, motion and sound. A whole wide world of electronics and coding is waiting for you, and it fits in the palm of your hand.
Have an amazing project to share? The Electronics Show and Tell is every Wednesday at 7pm ET! To join, head over to YouTube and check out the show’s live chat – we’ll post the link there.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Maker Business — To make it through a tough business cycle, layoffs should be a last resort
Wearables — Be outdoor ready
Electronics — When do I use X10?
Python for Microcontrollers — Python on Microcontrollers Newsletter: CircuitPython 6.1.0.RC0, Blinka Explained, and more! #Python #Adafruit #CircuitPython @micropython @ThePSF
Adafruit IoT Monthly — Our Favorite IoT Projects from 2020
Microsoft MakeCode — Space Jam, The MakeCode Show & More!
EYE on NPI — Maxim’s Himalaya uSLIC Step-Down Power Module #EyeOnNPI @maximintegrated @digikey
New Products – Adafruit Industries – Makers, hackers, artists, designers and engineers! — NEW PRODUCTS – Ultra Flexible White LED Strips – 480 per meter – 5m long – Warm White + Cool White
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.