- 5V 2A Switching Power Supply w/ USB-A Connector (0:08)
- 5V 2A Switching Power Supply w/ 20AWG 6′ MicroUSB Cable (0:08)
- Lithium Ion Battery – 3.7v 2000mAh (3:01)
- Adafruit 1.44″ Color TFT LCD Display with MicroSD Card breakout (3:57)
- 2.8″ TFT LCD with Cap Touch Breakout Board w/MicroSD Socket (4:35)
- PiTFT – Assembled 480×320 3.5″ TFT+Touchscreen for Raspberry Pi (7:37)
- 40-pin FPC Extension Board + 200mm Cable (11:36)
- Designing Circuit Boards with EAGLE (12:18)
- Leap Motion Controller with SDK (13:29)
- HDMI 4 Pi: 5″ Display (w/Touch) 800×480 – HDMI/VGA/NTSC/PAL (15:19)
- HDMI 4 Pi: 5″ Display w/Touch and Mini Driver – 800×480 HDMI (15:19)
- Potentiometer Knob – Soft Touch T18 – White (18:12)
- Potentiometer Knob – Soft Touch T18 – Blue (18:12)
- Potentiometer Knob – Soft Touch T18 – Red (18:12)
- Adafruit PCB Ruler v2 – 6″ (19:55)
- JTAG (2×10 2.54mm) to SWD (2×5 1.27mm) Cable Adapter Board (20:31)
- NinjaFlex – 1.75mm Diameter – Sterling Silver – 0.5Kg (21:54)
- Universal Qi Wireless Charging Module – 85mm Forward MicroUSB (22:24)
- Universal Qi Wireless Charging Module – 20mm Forward MicroUSB (22:24)
- Universal Qi Wireless Charging Module – 85mm Reverse MicroUSB (22:24)
- Universal Qi Wireless Charging Module – 20mm Reverse MicroUSB (22:24)
- Carbide PCB Drill Bit – 1.1mm (24:13)
- Carbide PCB Drill Bit – 0.9mm (24:13)
- Carbide PCB Drill Bit – 0.7mm (24:13)
- Carbide PCB Drill Bit – 0.5mm (24:13)
- Laser Break Beam Sensor (25:51)
- DIY Gamer Kit from Technology Will Save Us (28:28)
- Adafruit Pro Trinket LiIon/LiPoly Backpack Add-On (30:00)
We are angry, frustrated, and in pain because of the violence and murder of Black people by the police because of racism. We are in the fight AGAINST RACISM. George Floyd was murdered, his life stolen. The Adafruit teams have specific actions we’ve done, are doing, and will do together as a company and culture. We are asking the Adafruit community to get involved and share what you are doing. The Adafruit teams will not settle for a hash tag, a Tweet, or an icon change. We will work on real change, and that requires real action and real work together. That is what we will do each day, each month, each year – we will hold ourselves accountable and publish our collective efforts, partnerships, activism, donations, openly and publicly. Our blog and social media platforms will be utilized in actionable ways. Join us and the anti-racist efforts working to end police brutality, reform the criminal justice system, and dismantle the many other forms of systemic racism at work in this country, read more @ adafruit.com/blacklivesmatter
Stop breadboarding and soldering – start making immediately! Adafruit’s Circuit Playground is jam-packed with LEDs, sensors, buttons, alligator clip pads and more. Build projects with Circuit Playground in a few minutes with the drag-and-drop MakeCode programming site, learn computer science using the CS Discoveries class on code.org, jump into CircuitPython to learn Python and hardware together, TinyGO, or even use the Arduino IDE. Circuit Playground Express is the newest and best Circuit Playground board, with support for CircuitPython, MakeCode, and Arduino. It has a powerful processor, 10 NeoPixels, mini speaker, InfraRed receive and transmit, two buttons, a switch, 14 alligator clip pads, and lots of sensors: capacitive touch, IR proximity, temperature, light, motion and sound. A whole wide world of electronics and coding is waiting for you, and it fits in the palm of your hand.
Have an amazing project to share? The Electronics Show and Tell is every Wednesday at 7pm ET! To join, head over to YouTube and check out the show’s live chat – we’ll post the link there.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Maker Business — To make it through a tough business cycle, layoffs should be a last resort
Wearables — Microphone protection
Electronics — Sizzlin’ Chip Test
Python for Microcontrollers — Python on Microcontrollers Newsletter: Make: The Rise of Python, CLUE, CircuitPython 6 and more! #Python #Adafruit #CircuitPython @circuitpython @micropython @ThePSF
Adafruit IoT Monthly — BLE Store Capacity Indicator, Aquarium Automation, and more!
Microsoft MakeCode — Virus Destroyer!
EYE on NPI — Maxim’s Himalaya uSLIC Step-Down Power Module #EyeOnNPI @maximintegrated @digikey
New Products – Adafruit Industries – Makers, hackers, artists, designers and engineers! — NewProducts 8/6/2020 Feat. #Adafruit #ST25DV16K I2C #RFID #EEPROM #Breakout – STEMMA QT / Qwiic!
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.