New tutorial in the Adafruit Learning System: Controlling Motors using the Raspberry Pi and RasPiRobot Board V2
Learn how to use the RRBV2 to control motors.
In an earlier tutorial I looked at how you can use a RasPiRobot board to supply power to your Raspberry Pi using an AA Battery Pack. In this tutorial I take that a stage further to show how you can make your Raspberry Pi control small DC motors.
Featured in this tutorial:
- Raspberry Pi Model B+ 512MB RAM
- RasPi Robot Board v2 by MonkMakes
- DC Toy / Hobby Motor – 130 Size
- 6 x AA battery holder with 5.5mm/2.1mm plug
- Female DC Power adapter – 2.1mm jack to screw terminal block
Each Friday is PiDay here at Adafruit! Be sure to check out our posts, tutorials and new Raspberry Pi related products. Adafruit has the largest and best selection of Raspberry Pi accessories and all the code & tutorials to get you up and running in no time!