This Week’s Project:
- This week we share a video highlighting some great projects for your 3D printed Halloween.
- We have wearables and cosplay projects, ordered from hardest to easiest, to give you plenty of time to get working on those costume ideas.
- Complete guide in the Adafruit Learn System.
3D News – all the news that’s fit to 3D print
- Studio Swine created a solar-powered 3DP to create furniture out of the “plastic soup” of the Pacific Garbage Patch
- You can now 3D print with ground coconut, and other new materials
- Soft Robotic Tentacle Slithers Through Pipe Like a Snake
- Highlights from Maker Faire:
Field Guide: 3DxHalloween
- Collection of Quick Printable Costume Props
- Cookie Cutters, Molds, and Other Tools for Halloween Treats
- Collection of 3DxHalloween Giveaways & Knicknacks
We’ll also share what’s on our build platforms at the moment, sneak peeks of future projects, and throughout all of it, we’ll keep on printing. Subscribe to the Adafruit channel on YouTube and follow us on Google+ to catch future broadcasts.
We’re warming up our printers, come hang out with us this Thursday!
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Maker Business — Transforming Today’s Bad Jobs into Tomorrow’s Good Jobs
Wearables — Make metallic magic
Electronics — Inadequate volt signal
Biohacking — Arduino Based “Row Bots” Test Rowing Efficiency
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.