This Week’s Project:
- This week we share a video highlighting some great projects for your 3D printed Halloween.
- We have wearables and cosplay projects, ordered from hardest to easiest, to give you plenty of time to get working on those costume ideas.
- Complete guide in the Adafruit Learn System.
3D News – all the news that’s fit to 3D print
- Studio Swine created a solar-powered 3DP to create furniture out of the “plastic soup” of the Pacific Garbage Patch
- You can now 3D print with ground coconut, and other new materials
- Soft Robotic Tentacle Slithers Through Pipe Like a Snake
- Highlights from Maker Faire:
Field Guide: 3DxHalloween
- Collection of Quick Printable Costume Props
- Cookie Cutters, Molds, and Other Tools for Halloween Treats
- Collection of 3DxHalloween Giveaways & Knicknacks
We’ll also share what’s on our build platforms at the moment, sneak peeks of future projects, and throughout all of it, we’ll keep on printing. Subscribe to the Adafruit channel on YouTube and follow us on Google+ to catch future broadcasts.
We’re warming up our printers, come hang out with us this Thursday!
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — How Intel Makes a Chip
Wearables — Tape tactics
Electronics — Ground connections cooler via more vias
Biohacking — Itch Tracker for Apple Watch
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.