- Element 14 BeagleBone Black Rev C – 4GB – Pre-installed Debian (0:07)
- ABS Filament for 3D Printers – 1.75mm Diameter – Black – 1KG (2:05)
- Raspberry Pi Model B+ Starter Pack (Without Raspberry Pi B+) (3:10)
- Raspberry Pi Model B+ Starter Pack – Includes a Raspberry Pi B+ (3:10)
- Spark Core with Chip Antenna Rev 1.0 (5:46)
- Computer Add-On Pack for Raspberry Pi (7:18)
- Mono 2.5W Class D Audio Amplifier – PAM8302 (8:15)
- The EggBot Pro (9:24)
- PRINTinZ Flexible 3D Printer Plate – 300mm x 300mm (11:38)
- Adafruit Audio FX Sound Board – WAV/OGG Trigger with 2MB Flash (12:35)
Stop breadboarding and soldering – start making immediately! Adafruit’s Circuit Playground is jam-packed with LEDs, sensors, buttons, alligator clip pads and more. Build projects with Circuit Playground in a few minutes with the drag-and-drop MakeCode programming site, learn computer science using the CS Discoveries class on code.org, jump into CircuitPython to learn Python and hardware together, or even use Arduino IDE. Circuit Playground Express is the newest and best Circuit Playground board, with support for MakeCode, CircuitPython, and Arduino. It has a powerful processor, 10 NeoPixels, mini speaker, InfraRed receive and transmit, two buttons, a switch, 14 alligator clip pads, and lots of sensors: capacitive touch, IR proximity, temperature, light, motion and sound. A whole wide world of electronics and coding is waiting for you, and it fits in the palm of your hand.
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Maker Business — Japan and the EU enter into monumental free trade agreement
Wearables — Pause before assembly
Electronics — Have the need for speed? This diode might be right for you
Biohacking — Combining HIIT with a Polarized Training Plan
Python for Microcontrollers — Blinka goes to space, a sight for Thor eyes, and CircuitPython 4, beta 5… #Python #Adafruit #CircuitPython @circuitpython @micropython @ThePSF @Adafruit
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.