- Element 14 BeagleBone Black Rev C – 4GB – Pre-installed Debian (0:07)
- ABS Filament for 3D Printers – 1.75mm Diameter – Black – 1KG (2:05)
- Raspberry Pi Model B+ Starter Pack (Without Raspberry Pi B+) (3:10)
- Raspberry Pi Model B+ Starter Pack – Includes a Raspberry Pi B+ (3:10)
- Spark Core with Chip Antenna Rev 1.0 (5:46)
- Computer Add-On Pack for Raspberry Pi (7:18)
- Mono 2.5W Class D Audio Amplifier – PAM8302 (8:15)
- The EggBot Pro (9:24)
- PRINTinZ Flexible 3D Printer Plate – 300mm x 300mm (11:38)
- Adafruit Audio FX Sound Board – WAV/OGG Trigger with 2MB Flash (12:35)
Make a robot friend with Adafruit’s CRICKIT – A Creative Robotics & Interactive Construction Kit. It’s an add-on to our popular Circuit Playground Express, FEATHER and other platforms to make and program robots with CircuitPython, MakeCode, and Arduino. Start controlling motors, servos, solenoids. You also get signal pins, capacitive touch sensors, a NeoPixel driver and amplified speaker output. It complements & extends your boards so you can still use all the goodies on the microcontroller, now you have a robotics playground as well.
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Maker Business — Fewer startups, and other collateral damage from the 2018 tariffs
Wearables — Light as a Worbla feather
Electronics — Your job’s a joke, you’re broke, your semiconductor is DOA
Biohacking — The Heart Rates of the Hazda
Python for Microcontrollers — One year of CircuitPython weeklies!
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.