This Week’s Show
- Weekly Project: Flexible 3D Printing Build Plate
- Layer-By-Layer: Making CR1220 component in 123D Design
- 3D News: all the news that’s fit to 3D print
- 3DxHalloween – Collection of 3D Printed Pumpkins
- Fin Crowthers 3DP Stop Motion #3DxAnimation of Quadruped Run Cycles
- 3D Printed Alien Xenomorph PART 6 – Inner Jaws Mechanism — oh wow!
- Brandon Fosdick: From Rocket Science to Developing Affordable SLS
- SpeakerGen – Parametric 3d Printed Speaker Enclosures
- 3D Printed Guitar – Playable and Printable without supports
- Hacking Households Art Project: What If Objects Were Produced the Way Open Source Software Was Developed?
- Harvard Launches Free Soft Robotics Toolkit
- 3D Community Spotlight: Mike Doell, Industrial Designer
- 3D Printing vs Injection Molding vs 3DP + Injection Molding!
We’ll also share what’s on our build platforms at the moment, sneak peeks of future projects, and throughout all of it, we’ll keep on printing. Subscribe to the Adafruit channel on YouTube and follow us on Google+ to catch future broadcasts.
We’re warming up our printers, come hang out with us this Thursday!
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — Steve Ballmer Serves Up a Fascinating Data Trove
Wearables — Chalk it up
Electronics — Look to ferrites (no, not ferrets, the European polecat) when faced with high frequency
Biohacking — A Run in the Altra IQ Smart Shoes
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.