Whether you are building your own desktop 3D printer or mocking up an armature for an interactive display, experiment this Halloween season with uniting the modular power of affordable aluminum extrusion parts, tools, and accessories with brackets, joins, and facing printed on 3D printer!
- Slotted Aluminum Extrusion – 20mm x 20mm – 610mm long
- Slotted Aluminum Extrusion – 20mm x 40mm – 610mm long
- Aluminum Extrusion Slim T-Nut for 20×20 – M4 Thread – pack of 50
- Aluminum Extrusion Oval T-Nut for 20×20 – M4 Thread – pack of 50
- Button Hex Machine Screw – M4 thread – 10mm long – pack of 50
- Button Hex Machine Screw – M4 thread – 8mm long – pack of 50
- Aluminum Extrusion End Cap (for 20×20) – pack of 10
- Allen Wrench (Hex Key) – 2.5mm
If your project is one the smaller scale, grab a kit of these super handy OpenBeam aluminum extrusion kits!
- OpenBeam Starter Kit – Black Aluminum
- OpenBeam Starter Kit – Silver Aluminum
- OpenBeam Advanced Precut Kit – Black Aluminum
- OpenBeam Advanced Precut Kit – Silver Aluminum
Jetguy with his Ulti-Replicator 2 from Maker Faire New York – built from mostly Adafruit CNC gear!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN! Each weekday this month we’ll be bringing you ideas and projects for an Electronic Halloween! Expect wearables, hacks & mods, costumes and more here on the Adafruit blog! Working on a project for Halloween this year? Share it with us on Google+, in the comments below, the Adafruit forums, Facebook, or Twitter— we’d love to see what you’re up to and share it with the world (tag your posts #ElectronicHalloween). Tune in to our live shows, Wearable Electronics with Becky Stern, 3D hangouts with Matt, Pedro, and Noe, and Ask an Engineer, featuring store discount codes, ideas for projects, costumes, and decorations, and more!
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Maker Business — Transforming Today’s Bad Jobs into Tomorrow’s Good Jobs
Wearables — Etching a stencil
Electronics — Is your op amp going crazy?
Biohacking — Token – A Wearable Ring with NFC & Bluetooth
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.