- 85,000 attendees visited the event
- Over 32% of you who came were first-time visitors!
- U.S. attendees represented 45 states and others came from 36 countries from around the world
- 830 maker projects were exhibited, including presenters, performers, and attractions (this equates to over 2,500 individual makers at the Faire!)
- More than 20% of makers were first-time exhibitors
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — Lessons Learned Scaling Airbnb 100X
Wearables — Start with a sketch
Electronics — When do I use X10?
Biohacking — What I Learned from Weighing Myself 15 Times in a Day
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.