This Week’s Show
- Weekly Project: Unibeam Hulkbuster Cosplay Prop (collaboration with James Bruton!)
- Layer-By-Layer: Tips for designing electronic components in 123D Design (cr1220 battery holder)
- Layer-By-Layer: Create Patterns and Shapes for 3D Printing
- 3D News: all the news that’s fit to 3D print
- 3D Community Spotlight: James Bruton – XRobots
- Cosplay Master Builder & Collaborating with Adafruit!
We’ll also share what’s on our build platforms at the moment, sneak peeks of future projects, and throughout all of it, we’ll keep on printing. Subscribe to the Adafruit channel on YouTube and follow us on Google+ to catch future broadcasts.
We’re warming up our printers, come hang out with us this Thursday!
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — How Intel Makes a Chip
Wearables — Tape tactics
Electronics — Ground connections cooler via more vias
Biohacking — Itch Tracker for Apple Watch
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.