- Raspberry Pi Model B starter pack (Doesn’t include Raspberry Pi) (0:09)
- Raspberry Pi Model B Starter Pack – Includes a Raspberry Pi (0:09)
- Budget Pack for Raspberry Pi Model B (Doesn’t include RasPi) (3:01)
- Zumo Robot for Arduino (3:53)
- Universal Crimping Pliers – 1.6 to 2.3mm Size Contacts (4:53)
- The Raspberry Leaf for Model B+ (Two Pack) (6:11)
- HDMI Flat Cable – 1 foot / 30cm long (7:23)
- Precision LM4040 Voltage Reference Breakout – 2.048V and 4.096V (8:53)
- VERTER 5V USB Buck-Boost – 500mA from 3V-5V / 1000ma from 5V-12V (12:38)
Stop breadboarding and soldering – start making immediately! Adafruit’s Circuit Playground is jam-packed with LEDs, sensors, buttons, alligator clip pads and more. Build projects with Circuit Playground in a few minutes with the drag-and-drop MakeCode programming site, learn computer science using the CS Discoveries class on code.org, jump into CircuitPython to learn Python and hardware together, TinyGO, or even use the Arduino IDE. Circuit Playground Express is the newest and best Circuit Playground board, with support for CircuitPython, MakeCode, and Arduino. It has a powerful processor, 10 NeoPixels, mini speaker, InfraRed receive and transmit, two buttons, a switch, 14 alligator clip pads, and lots of sensors: capacitive touch, IR proximity, temperature, light, motion and sound. A whole wide world of electronics and coding is waiting for you, and it fits in the palm of your hand.
Have an amazing project to share? The Electronics Show and Tell is every Wednesday at 7pm ET! To join, head over to YouTube and check out the show’s live chat – we’ll post the link there.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Maker Business — A paradigm shift
Wearables — Look sharp with this quick tip!
Electronics — Straw Diffusers
Python for Microcontrollers — Python on Microcontrollers Newsletter: MicroPython 1.19 released and more! #Python #CircuitPython @micropython @ThePSF
Adafruit IoT Monthly — eInk Postcard, VR Spectrum Instrumentation, and more!
Microsoft MakeCode — MakeCode Thank You!
EYE on NPI — Maxim’s Himalaya uSLIC Step-Down Power Module #EyeOnNPI @maximintegrated @digikey
New Products – Adafruit Industries – Makers, hackers, artists, designers and engineers! — New Prods 6/22/22 Feat. ADS1115 16-Bit ADC – 4 Channel w. Programmable Gain Amplifier – STEMMA QT!
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.