This Week’s Show
- Weekly Project: #3DPrinted Animated Flying Toaster OLED Jewelry
- The flying toaster screen saver from After Dark makes great inspiration for a retro project using 3d printing, and DIY electronics.
- Layer-By-Layer: Making an Enclosure for Animated Flying Toaster OLED Jewelry
- 3D News: all the news that’s fit to 3D print
- 3D Community Spotlight: Perry Engel, aka “cerberus333
- Prolific and playful 3D designer and hobbyist Perry Engel currently shares over 460 designs on Thingiverse and elsewhere!
We’ll also share what’s on our build platforms at the moment, sneak peeks of future projects, and throughout all of it, we’ll keep on printing. Subscribe to the Adafruit channel on YouTube and follow us on Google+ to catch future broadcasts.
We’re warming up our printers, come hang out with us this Thursday!
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Maker Business — Transforming Today’s Bad Jobs into Tomorrow’s Good Jobs
Wearables — Snap a picture
Electronics — To Y5V or not to Y5V?
Biohacking — Ticks are Spreading an Allergy to Meat
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.