This Week’s Show
- Weekly Project: 3D Printing Mario Clouds Electronic Jewelry
- Layer-By-Layer: Creating the Mario Clouds Pendant
- 3D News: all the news that’s fit to 3D print
- Cornell University Research Team Devises a Miniscule 3D Printed Spider Harness
- 3D Printed Lamp Demonstrating Fruit Fly Brain Activity Data
- 3D Printing Takes the Place of Traditional Clay Modeling in Forensic Facial Reconstruction
- Foreverence: Unique Printed Urns to Remember the Passions and Activities of Your Loved Ones
- Dennis Harroun Tactualized Sculpture – “Off the Wall”
- Linlin & Pierre-Yves JACQUES – Lacelamps Series 3D printed Lamps Cast Ornate Shadows
- German Scientists Study Possibility of Textiles Made via 3D Printing
- Sugru Overmolding Using 3D Printed Molds
- 3D Field Guide: 3DxHalloween Round Up!
We’ll also share what’s on our build platforms at the moment, sneak peeks of future projects, and throughout all of it, we’ll keep on printing. Subscribe to the Adafruit channel on YouTube and follow us on Google+ to catch future broadcasts.
We’re warming up our printers, come hang out with us this Thursday!
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Maker Business — Transforming Today’s Bad Jobs into Tomorrow’s Good Jobs
Wearables — Etching a stencil
Electronics — Is your op amp going crazy?
Biohacking — Token – A Wearable Ring with NFC & Bluetooth
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.