- Bare Conductive Touch Board (0:08)
- Adafruit Audio FX Sound Board – WAV/OGG Trigger with 16MB Flash (3:21)
- GPIO Header for Raspberry Pi B+ – Extra-long 2×20 Female Header (4:23)
- GPIO Header for Raspberry Pi B+ – 2×20 Female Header (4:23)
- Cosplay World by Brian Ashcraft and Luke Plunkett (6:01)
- TFP401 HDMI/DVI Decoder to 40-Pin TTL Breakout – Without Touch (7:40)
- TFP401 HDMI/DVI Decoder to 40-Pin TTL Breakout – With Touch (7:40)
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — Steve Ballmer Serves Up a Fascinating Data Trove
Wearables — Chalk it up
Electronics — Look to ferrites (no, not ferrets, the European polecat) when faced with high frequency
Biohacking — A Run in the Altra IQ Smart Shoes
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.