This Week’s Show
- Weekly Project: 3D Printed Ray Gun Blaster: Sci-fi Inspired Alien Ray Gun – Pew Pew!
- Layer-By-Layer: Tour of the 3D Printed Ray Gun Blaster design files
- 3D News: all the news that’s fit to 3D print
- NEW GUIDE: OctoPrint – Open Source Host Software @ Adafruit Learning System
- 3D Community Spotlight: Jim Rodda “Zheng3”
- And checkout a detailed postmortem of his Faire Play project!
We’ll also share what’s on our build platforms at the moment, sneak peeks of future projects, and throughout all of it, we’ll keep on printing. Subscribe to the Adafruit channel on YouTube and follow us on Google+ to catch future broadcasts.
We’re warming up our printers, come hang out with us this Thursday!
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Maker Business — Transforming Today’s Bad Jobs into Tomorrow’s Good Jobs
Wearables — Brushing it clean
Electronics — Electrolytic Limitations
Biohacking — High Power Density Human Sweat Battery
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.