This Week’s Show
- Weekly Project: 3D Printed Ray Gun Blaster: Sci-fi Inspired Alien Ray Gun – Pew Pew!
- Layer-By-Layer: Tour of the 3D Printed Ray Gun Blaster design files
- 3D News: all the news that’s fit to 3D print
- NEW GUIDE: OctoPrint – Open Source Host Software @ Adafruit Learning System
- 3D Community Spotlight: Jim Rodda “Zheng3”
- And checkout a detailed postmortem of his Faire Play project!
We’ll also share what’s on our build platforms at the moment, sneak peeks of future projects, and throughout all of it, we’ll keep on printing. Subscribe to the Adafruit channel on YouTube and follow us on Google+ to catch future broadcasts.
We’re warming up our printers, come hang out with us this Thursday!
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — Lessons Learned Scaling Airbnb 100X
Wearables — ABS ABC
Electronics — When do I use X10?
Biohacking — VICE Reviews The Internet’s Top Five Nootropics
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.