This Week’s Show
- Weekly Project: Open WiFi Detector with Adafruit Pro Trinket and CC3000
- Layer-By-Layer: WiFi Finder enclosure
- 3D News: all the news that’s fit to 3D print
- RepRap Alchemist RichRap Shares Sli3DR 3D Printer design files up on Youmagine, Github
- First Ascent – Hobbyist Friendly, Autonomous, Compact, 3D Printed, Scout Drone
- #3DPrinted Big Hero 6 Cosplay
- Youbionic – Italian 3D Printed, Arduino-Driven Prosthetics Company
- ESA shares concept animations for 3D-printing a lunar base
- Barnacules bronze metal filament brushing
- 3D Community Spotlight: Gael Langevin, Creator of InMoov
- Project Postmortem: Gael Langevin on InMoov Project
We’ll also share what’s on our build platforms at the moment, sneak peeks of future projects, and throughout all of it, we’ll keep on printing. Subscribe to the Adafruit channel on YouTube and follow us on Google+ to catch future broadcasts.
We’re warming up our printers, come hang out with us this Thursday!
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Maker Business — Transforming Today’s Bad Jobs into Tomorrow’s Good Jobs
Wearables — Hot glue free zone
Electronics — Have you met Charlie?
Biohacking — Ticks are Spreading an Allergy to Meat
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.