- CadSoft EAGLE Standard PCB Design Software V7 – .EDU – 1 User (0:07)
- Raspberry Pi Model A+ 256MB RAM (0:57)
- Adafruit bundle available now in the App Store (0:59)
- IDC Breadboard Helper – 2×16 (32 pin) (0:35)
- IDC Breadboard Helper – 2×13 (26 pin) (0:35)
- IDC Breadboard Helper – 2×8 (16 pin) (0:35)
- IDC Breadboard Helper – 2×5 (10 pin) (0:35)
- IDC Breadboard Helper – 2×3 (6 pin) (0:35)
- 5mm Chromed Metal Wide Concave Bevel LED Holder – Pack of 5 (7:22)
- 5mm Chromed Metal Wide Convex Bevel LED Holder – Pack of 5 (7:22)
- 5mm Chromed Metal Narrow Bevel LED Holder – Pack of 5 (7:22)
- 8mm Chromed Metal Wide Bevel LED Holder – Pack of 5 (7:22)
- Trinket-Powered NeoPixel Goggle Kit Pack (10:22)
- 10.1″ 1366×768 Display IPS + Speakers – HDMI/VGA/NTSC/PAL (12:38)
- Adafruit GPIO Reference Card for Raspberry Pi Model B+ (14:02)
- Adafruit GPIO Reference Card for Raspberry Pi Model B (14:02)
- Adafruit FT232H Breakout – General Purpose USB to GPIO+SPI+I2C (16:02)
- Adafruit Spark NeoPixel Ring Kit – 24 NeoPixels (18:27)
- Spark Core with Chip Antenna Rev 1.0 (18:27)
Stop breadboarding and soldering – start making immediately! Adafruit’s Circuit Playground is jam-packed with LEDs, sensors, buttons, alligator clip pads and more. Build projects with Circuit Playground in a few minutes with the drag-and-drop MakeCode programming site, learn computer science using the CS Discoveries class on code.org, jump into CircuitPython to learn Python and hardware together, or even use Arduino IDE. Circuit Playground Express is the newest and best Circuit Playground board, with support for MakeCode, CircuitPython, and Arduino. It has a powerful processor, 10 NeoPixels, mini speaker, InfraRed receive and transmit, two buttons, a switch, 14 alligator clip pads, and lots of sensors: capacitive touch, IR proximity, temperature, light, motion and sound. A whole wide world of electronics and coding is waiting for you, and it fits in the palm of your hand.
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Maker Business — Spotlight on Makeblock, one of the latest companies to find success in the STEAM market
Wearables — Emphasize the light
Electronics — Avoid serial confusion!
Biohacking — BDNF a Biohackers Best Friend
Python for Microcontrollers — Python powers costumes, and community @circuitpython @micropython @ThePSF #Python
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.