NEW PRODUCT – Raspberry Pi Cookbook by Simon Monk
No, this book doesn’t have 412 pages of raspberry fruit pie recipes. But it does teach you basic principles to help you use your Raspberry Pi with new, developing technologies. It’s a great addition to the Getting Started with Raspberry Pi book and is an excellent next step for your Raspberry Pi needs.
This book will teach you how to:
- Set up and manage your Raspberry Pi
- Connect the Pi to a network
- Work with its Linux-based operating system
- Use the Pi’s ready-made software
- Program Raspberry Pi with Python
- Control hardware through the GPIO connector
- Use Raspberry Pi to run different types of motors
- Work with switches, keypads, and other digital inputs
- Hook up sensors for taking various measurements
- Attach different displays, such as an LED matrix
- Create dynamic projects with Raspberry Pi and Arduino
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Maker Business — Transforming Today’s Bad Jobs into Tomorrow’s Good Jobs
Wearables — Make metallic magic
Electronics — Inadequate volt signal
Biohacking — Arduino Based “Row Bots” Test Rowing Efficiency
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.