- Adafruit Raspberry Pi B+ Case – Smoke Base w/ Clear Top (0:06)
- Raspberry Pi Cookbook by Simon Monk (1:51)
- FTDI Serial TTL-232 USB Cable (2:31)
- Companion Parts Pack for Adventures in Raspberry Pi (3:54)
- Flex Cable for Raspberry Pi Camera – 2 meters (6:02)
- Flex Cable for Raspberry Pi Camera – 1 meter (6:02)
- SMT GPIO Header for Raspberry Pi HAT – 2×20 Short Female Header (7:11)
- Sub-micro Servo – SG51R (8:32)
- 5V 1.5A Linear Voltage Regulator – 7805 TO-220 (10:19)
- 3.3V 800mA Linear Voltage Regulator – LD1117-3.3 TO-220 (10:19)
- 3.3V 250mA Linear Voltage Regulator – L4931-3.3 TO-92 (10:19)
- 32.768 KHz Crystal – 12.5pF capacitor load (13:15)
- 16 MHz Crystal + 20pF capacitors (13:15)
- 12 MHz Crystal + 20pF capacitors (13:15)
- 8 MHz Crystal + 20pF capacitors (13:15)
- 4 MHz Crystal + 20pF capacitors (13:15)
- ORION™ Delta 3D Printer – Black (15:14)
- Soft Potentiometer Kit from Plug&Wear (16:13)
- HDMI 5″ 800×480 Display Backpack – With Touchscreen (18:27)
- Bluefruit LE Friend – Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE 4.0) – nRF51822 (21:49)
Stop breadboarding and soldering – start making immediately! Adafruit’s Circuit Playground is jam-packed with LEDs, sensors, buttons, alligator clip pads and more. Build projects with Circuit Playground in a few minutes with the drag-and-drop MakeCode programming site, learn computer science using the CS Discoveries class on code.org, jump into CircuitPython to learn Python and hardware together, or even use Arduino IDE. Circuit Playground Express is the newest and best Circuit Playground board, with support for MakeCode, CircuitPython, and Arduino. It has a powerful processor, 10 NeoPixels, mini speaker, InfraRed receive and transmit, two buttons, a switch, 14 alligator clip pads, and lots of sensors: capacitive touch, IR proximity, temperature, light, motion and sound. A whole wide world of electronics and coding is waiting for you, and it fits in the palm of your hand.
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Maker Business — Spotlight on Makeblock, one of the latest companies to find success in the STEAM market
Wearables — Emphasize the light
Electronics — Avoid serial confusion!
Biohacking — BDNF a Biohackers Best Friend
Python for Microcontrollers — Python powers costumes, and community @circuitpython @micropython @ThePSF #Python
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.