- Adafruit Raspberry Pi B+ Case – Smoke Base w/ Clear Top (0:06)
- Raspberry Pi Cookbook by Simon Monk (1:51)
- FTDI Serial TTL-232 USB Cable (2:31)
- Companion Parts Pack for Adventures in Raspberry Pi (3:54)
- Flex Cable for Raspberry Pi Camera – 2 meters (6:02)
- Flex Cable for Raspberry Pi Camera – 1 meter (6:02)
- SMT GPIO Header for Raspberry Pi HAT – 2×20 Short Female Header (7:11)
- Sub-micro Servo – SG51R (8:32)
- 5V 1.5A Linear Voltage Regulator – 7805 TO-220 (10:19)
- 3.3V 800mA Linear Voltage Regulator – LD1117-3.3 TO-220 (10:19)
- 3.3V 250mA Linear Voltage Regulator – L4931-3.3 TO-92 (10:19)
- 32.768 KHz Crystal – 12.5pF capacitor load (13:15)
- 16 MHz Crystal + 20pF capacitors (13:15)
- 12 MHz Crystal + 20pF capacitors (13:15)
- 8 MHz Crystal + 20pF capacitors (13:15)
- 4 MHz Crystal + 20pF capacitors (13:15)
- ORION™ Delta 3D Printer – Black (15:14)
- Soft Potentiometer Kit from Plug&Wear (16:13)
- HDMI 5″ 800×480 Display Backpack – With Touchscreen (18:27)
- Bluefruit LE Friend – Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE 4.0) – nRF51822 (21:49)
Stop breadboarding and soldering – start making immediately! Adafruit’s Circuit Playground is jam-packed with LEDs, sensors, buttons, alligator clip pads and more. Build projects with Circuit Playground in a few minutes with the drag-and-drop MakeCode programming site, learn computer science using the CS Discoveries class on code.org, jump into CircuitPython to learn Python and hardware together, TinyGO, or even use the Arduino IDE. Circuit Playground Express is the newest and best Circuit Playground board, with support for CircuitPython, MakeCode, and Arduino. It has a powerful processor, 10 NeoPixels, mini speaker, InfraRed receive and transmit, two buttons, a switch, 14 alligator clip pads, and lots of sensors: capacitive touch, IR proximity, temperature, light, motion and sound. A whole wide world of electronics and coding is waiting for you, and it fits in the palm of your hand.
Have an amazing project to share? The Electronics Show and Tell is every Wednesday at 7pm ET! To join, head over to YouTube and check out the show’s live chat – we’ll post the link there.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Maker Business — How (some) chips get made
Wearables — Need a lot of power for your project? Read on!
Electronics — Storage Safety 101
Python for Microcontrollers — Python on Microcontrollers Newsletter: 10K Subscribers, Picos Made in Africa and more!! #CircuitPython @micropython @ThePSF @Raspberry_Pi
Adafruit IoT Monthly — Turtle Eggs, Pool Monitors, and more!
Microsoft MakeCode — MakeCode Thank You!
EYE on NPI — Maxim’s Himalaya uSLIC Step-Down Power Module #EyeOnNPI @maximintegrated @digikey
New Products – Adafruit Industries – Makers, hackers, artists, designers and engineers! — JP’s Product Pick of the Week 11/29/22 ENS160 MOX Gas Sensor @adafruit @johnedgarpark #adafruit #newproductpick
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.