The days are getting shorter. You do not have to fear the dark, this is the right time to create a fancy color changing Xmas decoration. This is a very simple project and is quickly done. Either build the decoration for yourself or create the perfect gift for your family or friends.
- “Silver” laminated paper and/or half transparent paper.
- NeoPixels from Adafruit (Flora RGB smart Neo Pixel version 2).
- Arduino Uno
- AC/DC power supply 9V, >500mA
- Thin multi conductor cable with 4 wires, or 3 wires plus shield.
- Eyelets and screws with nuts
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — How Intel Makes a Chip
Wearables — Tape tactics
Electronics — Ground connections cooler via more vias
Biohacking — Itch Tracker for Apple Watch
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.