NEW PRODUCT – Evil Mad Scientist Labs Mega Menorah 9000
It’s the coolest LED Hanukkah Menorah ever from our buds at Evil Mad Scientist Labs! It’s a soldering kit! It’s USB powered! It’s programmable! It even has a gratuitous red-green blinking mode!
Mega Menorah 9000 Features:
- Nine bright RGB LEDs that light up in sequence to indicate the night of Hanukkah
- Selectable LED color
- Two brightness levels
- Optional “candle flicker” display mode
- A unique “Trompe-l’œil” circuit board design that gives the illusion of a 3D surface, made with the assistance of our StippleGen software. Over 9000 stippled dots of black silkscreen!
- Overall size approximately: 7.5″ wide × 6.1″ tall (19 × 15.5 cm)
- USB Powered — no batteries.
- Built-in USB programming interface: Compatible with Adafruit Trinket!
- Comes with preprogrammed microcontroller; No programming required.
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — Limor Fried featured in NYC’s HER BIG IDEA!
Wearables — Get concrete solutions
Electronics — Probe Compensation
Biohacking — Dr. Rita Levi-Montalcini was a Centenarian Gonzo Biohacker
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.