- Pi Model B+ Case Base – Various Colors (0:02)
- Raspberry Pi Model B+ Case Lid – Various Colors (0:02)
- Onion Pi Pack w/Large Antenna – Make a Raspberry Pi B+ Tor Proxy (0:14)
- IR Break Beam Sensor – 5mm LEDs (1:10)
- IR Break Beam Sensor – 3mm LEDs (1:10)
- Pimoroni Display-O-Tron 3000 (3:46)
- Pimoroni Unicorn Hat – 8×8 RGB LED Shield for Raspberry Pi A+/B+ (4:44)
- Getting Started with Trinket Book + NeoPixel Goggles Pack (5:57)
- Getting Started with Trinket Book + Adafruit Trinket 5V Kit Pack (5:57)
- Pibow Royale – Enclosure for Raspberry Pi Model A+ Computers (6:37)
- HDMI 4 Pi: 7″ Display & Audio 1024×600 – HDMI/VGA/NTSC/PAL (8:24)
- HDMI 4 Pi: 7″ Display no Touchscreen 1024×600 w/ Mini Driver (8:24)
- HDMI 4 Pi: 7″ Display no Touchscreen 1024×600- HDMI/VGA/NTSC/PAL (8:24)
Stop breadboarding and soldering – start making immediately! Adafruit’s Circuit Playground is jam-packed with LEDs, sensors, buttons, alligator clip pads and more. Build projects with Circuit Playground in a few minutes with the drag-and-drop MakeCode programming site, learn computer science using the CS Discoveries class on code.org, jump into CircuitPython to learn Python and hardware together, or even use Arduino IDE. Circuit Playground Express is the newest and best Circuit Playground board, with support for MakeCode, CircuitPython, and Arduino. It has a powerful processor, 10 NeoPixels, mini speaker, InfraRed receive and transmit, two buttons, a switch, 14 alligator clip pads, and lots of sensors: capacitive touch, IR proximity, temperature, light, motion and sound. A whole wide world of electronics and coding is waiting for you, and it fits in the palm of your hand.
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Maker Business — Japanese word working and more in December’s issue of HackSpace magazine!
Wearables — Solder-less magic
Electronics — = != ==.
Biohacking — Finding Bliss with Anandamide
Python for Microcontrollers — sysfs is dead! long live libgpiod! libgpiod for linux & Python running hardware @circuitpython @micropython @ThePSF #Python @Adafruit #Adafruit
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.