- Pi Model B+ Case Base – Various Colors (0:02)
- Raspberry Pi Model B+ Case Lid – Various Colors (0:02)
- Onion Pi Pack w/Large Antenna – Make a Raspberry Pi B+ Tor Proxy (0:14)
- IR Break Beam Sensor – 5mm LEDs (1:10)
- IR Break Beam Sensor – 3mm LEDs (1:10)
- Pimoroni Display-O-Tron 3000 (3:46)
- Pimoroni Unicorn Hat – 8×8 RGB LED Shield for Raspberry Pi A+/B+ (4:44)
- Getting Started with Trinket Book + NeoPixel Goggles Pack (5:57)
- Getting Started with Trinket Book + Adafruit Trinket 5V Kit Pack (5:57)
- Pibow Royale – Enclosure for Raspberry Pi Model A+ Computers (6:37)
- HDMI 4 Pi: 7″ Display & Audio 1024×600 – HDMI/VGA/NTSC/PAL (8:24)
- HDMI 4 Pi: 7″ Display no Touchscreen 1024×600 w/ Mini Driver (8:24)
- HDMI 4 Pi: 7″ Display no Touchscreen 1024×600- HDMI/VGA/NTSC/PAL (8:24)
Make a robot friend with Adafruit’s CRICKIT – A Creative Robotics & Interactive Construction Kit. It’s an add-on to our popular Circuit Playground Express, FEATHER and other platforms to make and program robots with CircuitPython, MakeCode, and Arduino. Start controlling motors, servos, solenoids. You also get signal pins, capacitive touch sensors, a NeoPixel driver and amplified speaker output. It complements & extends your boards so you can still use all the goodies on the microcontroller, now you have a robotics playground as well.
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Maker Business — Fewer startups, and other collateral damage from the 2018 tariffs
Wearables — Light as a Worbla feather
Electronics — How to make your own magnetic field probe!
Biohacking — The State of DNA Analysis in Three Mindmaps
Python for Microcontrollers — One year of CircuitPython weeklies!
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.