- Pi Model B+ Case Base – Various Colors (0:02)
- Raspberry Pi Model B+ Case Lid – Various Colors (0:02)
- Onion Pi Pack w/Large Antenna – Make a Raspberry Pi B+ Tor Proxy (0:14)
- IR Break Beam Sensor – 5mm LEDs (1:10)
- IR Break Beam Sensor – 3mm LEDs (1:10)
- Pimoroni Display-O-Tron 3000 (3:46)
- Pimoroni Unicorn Hat – 8×8 RGB LED Shield for Raspberry Pi A+/B+ (4:44)
- Getting Started with Trinket Book + NeoPixel Goggles Pack (5:57)
- Getting Started with Trinket Book + Adafruit Trinket 5V Kit Pack (5:57)
- Pibow Royale – Enclosure for Raspberry Pi Model A+ Computers (6:37)
- HDMI 4 Pi: 7″ Display & Audio 1024×600 – HDMI/VGA/NTSC/PAL (8:24)
- HDMI 4 Pi: 7″ Display no Touchscreen 1024×600 w/ Mini Driver (8:24)
- HDMI 4 Pi: 7″ Display no Touchscreen 1024×600- HDMI/VGA/NTSC/PAL (8:24)
As 2022 starts, let’s take some time to share our goals for CircuitPython in 2022. Just like past years (full summary 2019, 2020, and 2021), we’d like everyone in the CircuitPython community to contribute by posting their thoughts to some public place on the Internet. Here are a few ways to post: a video on YouTub, a post on the CircuitPython forum, a blog post on your site, a series of Tweets, a Gist on GitHub. We want to hear from you. When you post, please add #CircuitPython2022 and email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know about your post so we can blog it up here.
Stop breadboarding and soldering – start making immediately! Adafruit’s Circuit Playground is jam-packed with LEDs, sensors, buttons, alligator clip pads and more. Build projects with Circuit Playground in a few minutes with the drag-and-drop MakeCode programming site, learn computer science using the CS Discoveries class on code.org, jump into CircuitPython to learn Python and hardware together, TinyGO, or even use the Arduino IDE. Circuit Playground Express is the newest and best Circuit Playground board, with support for CircuitPython, MakeCode, and Arduino. It has a powerful processor, 10 NeoPixels, mini speaker, InfraRed receive and transmit, two buttons, a switch, 14 alligator clip pads, and lots of sensors: capacitive touch, IR proximity, temperature, light, motion and sound. A whole wide world of electronics and coding is waiting for you, and it fits in the palm of your hand.
Have an amazing project to share? The Electronics Show and Tell is every Wednesday at 7pm ET! To join, head over to YouTube and check out the show’s live chat – we’ll post the link there.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Maker Business — Pololu’s account of the chip shortage
Wearables — Monster-inspired costuming!
Electronics — How to make your own magnetic field probe!
Python for Microcontrollers — Python on Microcontrollers Newsletter: New Releases of MicroPython and CircuitPython and more! #Python #CircuitPython @micropython @ThePSF
Adafruit IoT Monthly — 2021 in Recap!
Microsoft MakeCode — MakeCode Thank You!
EYE on NPI — Maxim’s Himalaya uSLIC Step-Down Power Module #EyeOnNPI @maximintegrated @digikey
New Products – Adafruit Industries – Makers, hackers, artists, designers and engineers! — New Products 1/19/22 Feat. Adafruit 7-Segment LED Matrix Backpack – STEMMA QT / qwiic!
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.