- Onion Pi Pack w/Large Antenna – Make a Raspberry Pi B+ Tor Proxy (0:02)
- Onion Pi Pack w/ WiFi Module – Make a Raspberry Pi B+ Tor Proxy (0:02)
- 2×20 pin IDC Box Header – Raspberry Pi A+/B+ (3:01)
- See all IC Sockets here (4:31)
- IC Sockets – Packs of 3 – Various Sizes
- IC Socket for 40-pin 0.6″ Chips – Pack of 3
- IC Socket – for 28-pin 0.6″ Chips – Pack of 3
- IC Socket – for 28-pin 0.3″ Chips – Pack of 3
- IC Socket – for 20-pin 0.3″ Chips – Pack of 3
- IC Socket – for 16-pin 0.3″ Chips – Pack of 3
- IC Socket – for 8-pin 0.3″ Chips – Pack of 3
- ESP8266 WiFi Module (7:39)
- Adafruit DRV2605L Haptic Motor Controller (10:26)
- Solar Powered SKULL Blinky LED Pendant Kit from Lumen Electronic (12:05)
- Sylvia’s Super Awesome Project Book – Super Simple Arduino! (14:12)
- The Big Book of Maker Skills by Chris Hackett (15:06)
- Adafruit Perma-Proto HAT for Pi Mini Kit – With EEPROM (16:35)
- Adafruit Perma-Proto HAT for Pi Mini Kit – No EEPROM (16:35)
Stop breadboarding and soldering – start making immediately! Adafruit’s Circuit Playground is jam-packed with LEDs, sensors, buttons, alligator clip pads and more. Build projects with Circuit Playground in a few minutes with the drag-and-drop MakeCode programming site, learn computer science using the CS Discoveries class on code.org, jump into CircuitPython to learn Python and hardware together, TinyGO, or even use the Arduino IDE. Circuit Playground Express is the newest and best Circuit Playground board, with support for CircuitPython, MakeCode, and Arduino. It has a powerful processor, 10 NeoPixels, mini speaker, InfraRed receive and transmit, two buttons, a switch, 14 alligator clip pads, and lots of sensors: capacitive touch, IR proximity, temperature, light, motion and sound. A whole wide world of electronics and coding is waiting for you, and it fits in the palm of your hand.
Have an amazing project to share? The Electronics Show and Tell is every Wednesday at 7:30pm ET! To join, head over to YouTube and check out the show’s live chat – we’ll post the link there.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Maker Business — Robotics manufacturer Anki is stripped for parts
Wearables — Epoxy and foam, BFFs
Electronics — Lead-free Soldering Temperature
Biohacking — Vitamin-C + Gelatin for Accelerated Recovery
Python for Microcontrollers — See you at Supercon, Python #2 language on GitHub and more! #Python #Adafruit #CircuitPython #PythonHardware @circuitpython @micropython @ThePSF @Adafruit
Adafruit IoT Monthly — Helping Harry's Heart, CircuitPython meets AWS IoT and more!
Microsoft MakeCode — Lenticular Art Display with Crickit
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.