- Onion Pi Pack w/Large Antenna – Make a Raspberry Pi B+ Tor Proxy (0:02)
- Onion Pi Pack w/ WiFi Module – Make a Raspberry Pi B+ Tor Proxy (0:02)
- 2×20 pin IDC Box Header – Raspberry Pi A+/B+ (3:01)
- See all IC Sockets here (4:31)
- IC Sockets – Packs of 3 – Various Sizes
- IC Socket for 40-pin 0.6″ Chips – Pack of 3
- IC Socket – for 28-pin 0.6″ Chips – Pack of 3
- IC Socket – for 28-pin 0.3″ Chips – Pack of 3
- IC Socket – for 20-pin 0.3″ Chips – Pack of 3
- IC Socket – for 16-pin 0.3″ Chips – Pack of 3
- IC Socket – for 8-pin 0.3″ Chips – Pack of 3
- ESP8266 WiFi Module (7:39)
- Adafruit DRV2605L Haptic Motor Controller (10:26)
- Solar Powered SKULL Blinky LED Pendant Kit from Lumen Electronic (12:05)
- Sylvia’s Super Awesome Project Book – Super Simple Arduino! (14:12)
- The Big Book of Maker Skills by Chris Hackett (15:06)
- Adafruit Perma-Proto HAT for Pi Mini Kit – With EEPROM (16:35)
- Adafruit Perma-Proto HAT for Pi Mini Kit – No EEPROM (16:35)
Stop breadboarding and soldering – start making immediately! Adafruit’s Circuit Playground is jam-packed with LEDs, sensors, buttons, alligator clip pads and more. Build projects with Circuit Playground in a few minutes with the drag-and-drop MakeCode programming site, learn computer science using the CS Discoveries class on code.org, jump into CircuitPython to learn Python and hardware together, or even use Arduino IDE. Circuit Playground Express is the newest and best Circuit Playground board, with support for MakeCode, CircuitPython, and Arduino. It has a powerful processor, 10 NeoPixels, mini speaker, InfraRed receive and transmit, two buttons, a switch, 14 alligator clip pads, and lots of sensors: capacitive touch, IR proximity, temperature, light, motion and sound. A whole wide world of electronics and coding is waiting for you, and it fits in the palm of your hand.
Have an amazing project to share? The Electronics Show and Tell with Google Hangouts On-Air is every Wednesday at 7:30pm ET! To join, head over to YouTube and check out the show’s live chat – we’ll post the link there.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Maker Business — A list of companies owned by Amazon. It’s big.
Wearables — Raid the kitchen
Electronics — Capacitor ESR
Biohacking — Vitamin-C + Gelatin for Accelerated Recovery
Python for Microcontrollers — Python snakes its way to the STM32, Serpente, and more!
Adafruit IoT Monthly — Adafruit IO Updates, RGB Stream Deck Message Panel, and more
Microsoft MakeCode — Welcome to the MakeCode Newsletter!
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.