- Onion Pi Pack w/Large Antenna – Make a Raspberry Pi B+ Tor Proxy (0:02)
- Onion Pi Pack w/ WiFi Module – Make a Raspberry Pi B+ Tor Proxy (0:02)
- 2×20 pin IDC Box Header – Raspberry Pi A+/B+ (3:01)
- See all IC Sockets here (4:31)
- IC Sockets – Packs of 3 – Various Sizes
- IC Socket for 40-pin 0.6″ Chips – Pack of 3
- IC Socket – for 28-pin 0.6″ Chips – Pack of 3
- IC Socket – for 28-pin 0.3″ Chips – Pack of 3
- IC Socket – for 20-pin 0.3″ Chips – Pack of 3
- IC Socket – for 16-pin 0.3″ Chips – Pack of 3
- IC Socket – for 8-pin 0.3″ Chips – Pack of 3
- ESP8266 WiFi Module (7:39)
- Adafruit DRV2605L Haptic Motor Controller (10:26)
- Solar Powered SKULL Blinky LED Pendant Kit from Lumen Electronic (12:05)
- Sylvia’s Super Awesome Project Book – Super Simple Arduino! (14:12)
- The Big Book of Maker Skills by Chris Hackett (15:06)
- Adafruit Perma-Proto HAT for Pi Mini Kit – With EEPROM (16:35)
- Adafruit Perma-Proto HAT for Pi Mini Kit – No EEPROM (16:35)
Adafruit has had paid day off for voting for our team for years, if you need help getting that going for your organization, let us know – we can share how and why we did this as well as the good results. Here are some resources for voting by mail, voting in person, and some NY resources for our NY based teams as well. If there are additional resources to add, please let us know – adafruit.com/vote
Stop breadboarding and soldering – start making immediately! Adafruit’s Circuit Playground is jam-packed with LEDs, sensors, buttons, alligator clip pads and more. Build projects with Circuit Playground in a few minutes with the drag-and-drop MakeCode programming site, learn computer science using the CS Discoveries class on code.org, jump into CircuitPython to learn Python and hardware together, TinyGO, or even use the Arduino IDE. Circuit Playground Express is the newest and best Circuit Playground board, with support for CircuitPython, MakeCode, and Arduino. It has a powerful processor, 10 NeoPixels, mini speaker, InfraRed receive and transmit, two buttons, a switch, 14 alligator clip pads, and lots of sensors: capacitive touch, IR proximity, temperature, light, motion and sound. A whole wide world of electronics and coding is waiting for you, and it fits in the palm of your hand.
Have an amazing project to share? The Electronics Show and Tell is every Wednesday at 7pm ET! To join, head over to YouTube and check out the show’s live chat – we’ll post the link there.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Maker Business — To make it through a tough business cycle, layoffs should be a last resort
Wearables — Start with too much
Electronics — Desolder with… more solder!
Python for Microcontrollers — Python on Microcontrollers Newsletter: Over 200 CircuitPython compatible boards! #Python #Adafruit #CircuitPython #CircuitPythonDay @micropython @ThePSF
Adafruit IoT Monthly — Mitigating Climate Change with IoT, LoRaWAN Gardens, and more!
Microsoft MakeCode — MakeCode and Wonder Woman 1984 Team Up
EYE on NPI — Maxim’s Himalaya uSLIC Step-Down Power Module #EyeOnNPI @maximintegrated @digikey
New Products – Adafruit Industries – Makers, hackers, artists, designers and engineers! — NEW PRODUCT – Adafruit Universal USB / DC / Solar Lithium Ion/Polymer charger – bq24074
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.