- Onion Pi Pack w/Large Antenna – Make a Raspberry Pi B+ Tor Proxy (0:02)
- Onion Pi Pack w/ WiFi Module – Make a Raspberry Pi B+ Tor Proxy (0:02)
- 2×20 pin IDC Box Header – Raspberry Pi A+/B+ (3:01)
- See all IC Sockets here (4:31)
- IC Sockets – Packs of 3 – Various Sizes
- IC Socket for 40-pin 0.6″ Chips – Pack of 3
- IC Socket – for 28-pin 0.6″ Chips – Pack of 3
- IC Socket – for 28-pin 0.3″ Chips – Pack of 3
- IC Socket – for 20-pin 0.3″ Chips – Pack of 3
- IC Socket – for 16-pin 0.3″ Chips – Pack of 3
- IC Socket – for 8-pin 0.3″ Chips – Pack of 3
- ESP8266 WiFi Module (7:39)
- Adafruit DRV2605L Haptic Motor Controller (10:26)
- Solar Powered SKULL Blinky LED Pendant Kit from Lumen Electronic (12:05)
- Sylvia’s Super Awesome Project Book – Super Simple Arduino! (14:12)
- The Big Book of Maker Skills by Chris Hackett (15:06)
- Adafruit Perma-Proto HAT for Pi Mini Kit – With EEPROM (16:35)
- Adafruit Perma-Proto HAT for Pi Mini Kit – No EEPROM (16:35)
Make a robot friend with Adafruit’s CRICKIT – A Creative Robotics & Interactive Construction Kit. It’s an add-on to our popular Circuit Playground Express, FEATHER and other platforms to make and program robots with CircuitPython, MakeCode, and Arduino. Start controlling motors, servos, solenoids. You also get signal pins, capacitive touch sensors, a NeoPixel driver and amplified speaker output. It complements & extends your boards so you can still use all the goodies on the microcontroller, now you have a robotics playground as well.
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Maker Business — Despite multiple bankruptcies, RadioShack continues to find ways to keep the lights on
Wearables — Molding with glue
Electronics — A few words on inductor resistance
Biohacking — Running Blades
Python for Microcontrollers — Help bring CircuitPython to other languages!
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.