The 31st Chaos Communication Congress starts today in Hamburg, Germany, and runs for the next four days. This annual conference brings together hackers, makers, researchers, technologists, and more to present and discuss interesting technology-related topics.
Some of the talks this year that catch my eye include:
- Reconstructing Narratives by Jacob Applebaum & Laura Poitras
- Fernvale: An Open Hardware and Software Platform, Based on the (nominally) Closed-Source MT6260 SoC by bunnie and Xobs
- Computer Science in the DPRK by Will Scott
- Let’s Build Our Own Personalized Open Textile Production Line by Hong Phuc Dang
- How I Learned to Stop Reinventing and Love the Wheels by Andreas Bihlmaier
- Blow Stuff Up With Your Brain by merlin
- The Only Thing We Know About Cyberspace Is That Its 640×480 by Olia Lialina
- The Maker Movement Meets Patent Law by Natalia Lukaszewicz
- Telescope Making by Madonius
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — How Authority and Decision-Making Differ Across Cultures
Wearables — Template commitment
Electronics — Desolder with… more solder!
Biohacking — The TRI-Analyzer Turns Smartphones into a Mobile Lab
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.