- littleBits Cloudbit Starter Kit (1:22)
- Othermill – Compact Precision CNC + PCB Milling Machine (2:34)
- Encyclopedia of Electronic Components Vol. 2 by Charles Platt (3:41)
- Building OSH: DIY Manufacturing for Hackers and Makers (4:02)
- Saleae Logic Pro 8 – 8 Channels Logic + Analog – Black (5:00)
- Saleae Logic 4 – 4 Channels Logic / 1 Channel Analog – Black (5:00)
- See all the RGB Matrices here: (7:00)
- 64×32 RGB LED Matrix – 3mm pitch
- 4mm pitch 64×32 RGB LED Matrix
- 64×32 RGB LED Matrix – 5mm pitch
- 64×32 RGB LED Matrix – 6mm pitch
- See all the DotStar Strips here: (10:15)
- Adafruit DotStar Digital LED Strip – Black 144 LED/m – One Meter
- Adafruit DotStar Digital LED Strip – White 144 LED/m – One Meter
- Adafruit DotStar Digital LED Strip – Black 144 LED/m – 0.5 Meter
- Adafruit DotStar Digital LED Strip – White 144 LED/m – 0.5 Meter
- Adafruit DotStar Digital LED Strip – White 60 LED – Per Meter
- Adafruit DotStar Digital LED Strip – Black 60 LED – Per Meter
- Adafruit DotStar Digital LED Strip – White 30 LED – Per Meter
- Adafruit DotStar Digital LED Strip – Black 30 LED – Per Meter
- Adafruit PiTFT 2.2″ HAT Mini Kit – 320×240 2.2″ TFT – No Touch (14:34)
Our Ladyada (Limor Fried) was nominated for Red Hat’s Women in Open Source Award! Please vote for her! Visit: https://www.redhat.com/en/about/women-in-open-source
Stop breadboarding and soldering – start making immediately! Adafruit’s Circuit Playground is jam-packed with LEDs, sensors, buttons, alligator clip pads and more. Build projects with Circuit Playground in a few minutes with the drag-and-drop MakeCode programming site, learn computer science using the CS Discoveries class on code.org, jump into CircuitPython to learn Python and hardware together, or even use Arduino IDE. Circuit Playground Express is the newest and best Circuit Playground board, with support for MakeCode, CircuitPython, and Arduino. It has a powerful processor, 10 NeoPixels, mini speaker, InfraRed receive and transmit, two buttons, a switch, 14 alligator clip pads, and lots of sensors: capacitive touch, IR proximity, temperature, light, motion and sound. A whole wide world of electronics and coding is waiting for you, and it fits in the palm of your hand.
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Maker Business — The strange world of low-margin online returns
Wearables — Hot glue undo
Electronics — Diamonds may be forever… but components? Not so much.
Biohacking — Raspberry Pi Health Dashboard
Python for Microcontrollers — Python is for the birds, deep dive, Raspberry Pi store, and more! #Python #Adafruit #CircuitPython @circuitpython @micropython @ThePSF @Adafruit
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.