- littleBits Cloudbit Starter Kit (1:22)
- Othermill – Compact Precision CNC + PCB Milling Machine (2:34)
- Encyclopedia of Electronic Components Vol. 2 by Charles Platt (3:41)
- Building OSH: DIY Manufacturing for Hackers and Makers (4:02)
- Saleae Logic Pro 8 – 8 Channels Logic + Analog – Black (5:00)
- Saleae Logic 4 – 4 Channels Logic / 1 Channel Analog – Black (5:00)
- See all the RGB Matrices here: (7:00)
- 64×32 RGB LED Matrix – 3mm pitch
- 4mm pitch 64×32 RGB LED Matrix
- 64×32 RGB LED Matrix – 5mm pitch
- 64×32 RGB LED Matrix – 6mm pitch
- See all the DotStar Strips here: (10:15)
- Adafruit DotStar Digital LED Strip – Black 144 LED/m – One Meter
- Adafruit DotStar Digital LED Strip – White 144 LED/m – One Meter
- Adafruit DotStar Digital LED Strip – Black 144 LED/m – 0.5 Meter
- Adafruit DotStar Digital LED Strip – White 144 LED/m – 0.5 Meter
- Adafruit DotStar Digital LED Strip – White 60 LED – Per Meter
- Adafruit DotStar Digital LED Strip – Black 60 LED – Per Meter
- Adafruit DotStar Digital LED Strip – White 30 LED – Per Meter
- Adafruit DotStar Digital LED Strip – Black 30 LED – Per Meter
- Adafruit PiTFT 2.2″ HAT Mini Kit – 320×240 2.2″ TFT – No Touch (14:34)
Stop breadboarding and soldering – start making immediately! Adafruit’s Circuit Playground is jam-packed with LEDs, sensors, buttons, alligator clip pads and more. Build projects with Circuit Playground in a few minutes with the drag-and-drop MakeCode programming site, learn computer science using the CS Discoveries class on code.org, jump into CircuitPython to learn Python and hardware together, or even use Arduino IDE. Circuit Playground Express is the newest and best Circuit Playground board, with support for MakeCode, CircuitPython, and Arduino. It has a powerful processor, 10 NeoPixels, mini speaker, InfraRed receive and transmit, two buttons, a switch, 14 alligator clip pads, and lots of sensors: capacitive touch, IR proximity, temperature, light, motion and sound. A whole wide world of electronics and coding is waiting for you, and it fits in the palm of your hand.
Have an amazing project to share? The Electronics Show and Tell with Google Hangouts On-Air is every Wednesday at 7:30pm ET! To join, head over to YouTube and check out the show’s live chat – we’ll post the link there.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Maker Business — Over 30 years of hardware development – An interview with Parallax, Inc.
Wearables — Insta-teeth
Electronics — You’ve got the power! (right?)
Biohacking — Moment : The Oura Ring Meditation Feature
Python for Microcontrollers — The need for speed, PewPew, Odroid C2, and more! #Python #Adafruit #CircuitPython #PythonHardware @circuitpython @micropython @ThePSF @Adafruit
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.