NEW PRODUCTS – littleBits cloudBit Module / littleBits cloudBit Starter Kit
The cloudBit is the easiest way to create internet-connected devices. You can now snap the internet to anything! Retrofit your thermostat to control it remotely, or set up a sound-triggered alarm system that texts you alerts–the possibilities are endless. No programming, soldering or wiring required.
- Build anything, including a DIY Nest, SMS doorbell, and hundreds more ideas online!
- Connect everything! Your entire littleBits library can talk to the internet and vice versa
- Automate with IFTTT to connect with any web service, like Facebook, Gmail and Twitter, or hardware like NEST and Phillips HUE
- Remote control and readout to control your circuits across the room or across the world
- Code with the cloud API or the littleBits Arduino module for further customization
This Kit includes:
- The cloudBit module
- USB power module
- USB Wall power-adapter + Cable
- Instruction card
Does not come with any other ‘Bits – please check out the full line of littleBits that are compatible with the cloudBit.
Add instant I.Q. to your devices with the littleBits Cloudbit Starter Kit! Now anyone can create an Internet-connected device with the new Cloud bundle.
This is the same product as the Cloud Starter Bundle, but with updated packaging
The Cloud Bundle is the fastest way to turn an object into a smart object – or something that can easily connect to the internet. The kit’s limited edition, so it won’t be around for too long, and contains six of littleBits’ favorite prototyping modules.
As usual with littleBits, there’s no programming, soldering, or wiring required. Project examples are a remote pet feeder and an easy way to set up your lights to turn on and off with just a text message. It also allows all of your past littleBits projects to connect to the internet through any web service like Facebook, Gmail, or Twitter!
This Kit includes:
- 1 cloudBit
- 1 button
- 1 sound trigger
- 1 long LED
- 1 servo
- 1 USB power
- 1 power adapter + micro USB cable
- 1 screwdriver
- 1 instruction card
- 2 mounting boards
The cloudBit needs a lot of juice, and only works with a “p3 usb power bit”. Don’t worry, the p3 usb power bit AND a US wall adapter are included in the bundle!