Great pi project from KarinS2 on Instructables.
Have you ever wanted to walk around the room with your laptop, not tethered to a projector, and still project?
This Instructable will show you how to make a Raspberry Pi powered Wireless Projector.
What You Need:
- Raspberry Pi Model B or B+ (I used a B)
- USB Keyboard & Mouse (Wired or Wireless)
- Ethernet Cable -OR- WiFi Dongle (I used an Ethernet cable)
- SD Card
- HDMI Cable – You may only have a VGA port on your projector, in this case you will need a HDMI to VGA adapter instead.
- Internet Connection
- Laptop or Desktop Computer (Your presentation source)
- USB Hub
For this project my Raspberry Pi is loaded with the default Raspbian image. You can use NOOBS to install it. You can download NOOBS here.
Each Friday is PiDay here at Adafruit! Be sure to check out our posts, tutorials and new Raspberry Pi related products. Adafruit has the largest and best selection of Raspberry Pi accessories and all the code & tutorials to get you up and running in no time!
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — TechShop is closed, files bankruptcy
Wearables — Get concrete solutions
Electronics — Are you grounded?
Biohacking — Learning to See with Sound
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.