- SemiFlex – 1.75mm Diameter – Midnight Black – 0.5Kg (0:06)
- Cupcade Adapter PCB + Parts Pack (0:36)
- Micro Servo – High Powered, High Torque Metal Gear (1:35)
- Pimoroni Skywriter HAT – 3D Gesture Sensor for Raspberry Pi (2:38)
- Adafruit Ultimate GPS HAT for Raspberry Pi A+ or B+ – Mini Kit (3:35)
- Flexible 8×32 NeoPixel RGB LED Matrix (8:00)
Make a robot friend with Adafruit’s CRICKIT – A Creative Robotics & Interactive Construction Kit. It’s an add-on to our popular Circuit Playground Express, FEATHER and other platforms to make and program robots with CircuitPython, MakeCode, and Arduino. Start controlling motors, servos, solenoids. You also get signal pins, capacitive touch sensors, a NeoPixel driver and amplified speaker output. It complements & extends your boards so you can still use all the goodies on the microcontroller, now you have a robotics playground as well.
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Maker Business — The end of Toys “R” Us marks the end of an era, even if it didn’t have to be this way
Wearables — Tape, meet 3D printing
Electronics — Probes aren’t perfect!
Biohacking — Biohacking : Cause a Fever with the “Inner Fire” Meditation
Python for Microcontrollers — CircuitPython is officially awesome!
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.