Re-visit our top ten most popular 3DxGames posts from 3DThursday, published in the year 2014!
1. Finally finished! A raspberry pi emulator with 2000+ games…. #3DxGames #piday #raspberrypi @Raspberry_Pi
3. Getcha Red Hot Mouflons! Gorgeous 3D Printed Settlers of Catan Tiles #3DxGames #3DThursday #3DPrinting
4. Father and Son 3D print table top terrain for Warhammer 40k battles #3DxGames #3DThursday #3DPrinting
5. George R. R. Martin’s Cyvasse (unofficial game) and Other Chess Sets #3DxGames #3DThursday #3DPrinting
6. Print and Assemble an Arduino-driven “Fireball” Hurling Piranha Plant from Mario #3DxGames #3DThursday #3DPrinting
7. Printable Scenery – Affordable Tabletop Terrain and Buildings Pieces for Gaming #3DxGames #3DThursday #3DPrinting
9. 3DxGames – Photogrammetry for 3D Scanning Inside Virtual Worlds! #3DxGames #3DThursday #3DPrinting
10. 3DxGames – Pocket-Tactics: dutchmogul’s unique approach to 3D printed tabletop gaming #3DxGames #3DThursday #3DPrinting
Every Thursday is #3dthursday here at Adafruit! The DIY 3D printing community has passion and dedication for making solid objects from digital models. Recently, we have noticed electronics projects integrated with 3D printed enclosures, brackets, and sculptures, so each Thursday we celebrate and highlight these bold pioneers!
Have you considered building a 3D project around an Arduino or other microcontroller? How about printing a bracket to mount your Raspberry Pi to the back of your HD monitor? And don’t forget the countless LED projects that are possible when you are modeling your projects in 3D!
The Adafruit Learning System has dozens of great tools to get you well on your way to creating incredible works of engineering, interactive art, and design with your 3D printer! We also offer the LulzBot TAZ – Open source 3D Printer and the Printrbot Simple Metal 3D Printer in our store. If you’ve made a cool project that combines 3D printing and electronics, be sure to let us know, and we’ll feature it here!
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Maker Business — Transforming Today’s Bad Jobs into Tomorrow’s Good Jobs
Wearables — Snap a picture
Electronics — To Y5V or not to Y5V?
Biohacking — Ticks are Spreading an Allergy to Meat
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.