Re-visit our top ten most popular 3DxArchitecture posts from 3DThursday, published in the year 2014!
1. Minibuilders – These Cute Little Drones Could 3-D Print a House #3DxArchitecture #3DThursday #3DPrinting
2. China building world’s largest 3D printer to construct houses #3DxArchitecture #3DThursday #3DPrinting
3. #3DxArchitecture – DUS Architects Amsterdam: 3D Print Canal House, Amsterdam (VIDEO) #3DThursday #3DPrinting #3D
4. First Entirely 3D Printed Estate is Coming to NY, Including a 3D Printed 2400 Sqft House, Pool & More #3DxArchitecture #3DThursday #3DPrinting
5. Architect Brian Peter’s “Building Bytes” 3D printed bricks #3DxArchitecture #3DThursday #3DPrinting
7. Multi-materials, Noise-canceling 3D-printed Chaise Longue by Neri Oxman #3DxArchitecture #3DThursday #3DPrinting
8. Architect, voxeljet create ultra-high performance concrete using #3DPrinting #3DxArchitecture #3DThursday #3DScanning
9. 3DxArchitecture – A Selection of 3D Printing Architectural Maquettes, Models and Miniatures from Shapeways #3DThursday #3DPrinting #3DScanning
10. 3D printing a scale model of the entire country of Bahrain #3DxArchitecture #3DThursday #3DPrinting
Every Thursday is #3dthursday here at Adafruit! The DIY 3D printing community has passion and dedication for making solid objects from digital models. Recently, we have noticed electronics projects integrated with 3D printed enclosures, brackets, and sculptures, so each Thursday we celebrate and highlight these bold pioneers!
Have you considered building a 3D project around an Arduino or other microcontroller? How about printing a bracket to mount your Raspberry Pi to the back of your HD monitor? And don’t forget the countless LED projects that are possible when you are modeling your projects in 3D!
The Adafruit Learning System has dozens of great tools to get you well on your way to creating incredible works of engineering, interactive art, and design with your 3D printer! We also offer the LulzBot TAZ – Open source 3D Printer and the Printrbot Simple Metal 3D Printer in our store. If you’ve made a cool project that combines 3D printing and electronics, be sure to let us know, and we’ll feature it here!