Re-visit our top ten most popular 3DxEducation posts from 3DThursday, published in the year 2014!
1. 3D Printing Projects for the Classroom from mathgrrl + DesignMakeTeach #BackToSchool #3DxEducation #3DThursday #3DPrinting
2. Nicholas Manousos “Tourbillon 1000%” – 3D printed functional horological model #3DxEducation #3DxReplica #3DThursday #3DPrinting
4. Back to School 3D – Laura Taalman, Achievement Unlocked: Day 365!!! Last day of the print-every-day-for-a-year project! #3DxEducation #3DThursday #3DPrinting
6. Back to School 3D – Liz Arum: 3D Technology Project-Based Education Curriculum #3DxEducation #3DThursday #3DPrinting
7. 3D Printed Lamp Designs Created by Students of Winner of 3D PrintShow Educational Excellence Award #3DxEducation #3DThursday #3DPrinting
8. Back to School 3D: AMNH Educators Help Students Copy Bones to Learn About Paleontology #3DxEducation #3DThursday #3DPrinting
Every Thursday is #3dthursday here at Adafruit! The DIY 3D printing community has passion and dedication for making solid objects from digital models. Recently, we have noticed electronics projects integrated with 3D printed enclosures, brackets, and sculptures, so each Thursday we celebrate and highlight these bold pioneers!
Have you considered building a 3D project around an Arduino or other microcontroller? How about printing a bracket to mount your Raspberry Pi to the back of your HD monitor? And don’t forget the countless LED projects that are possible when you are modeling your projects in 3D!
The Adafruit Learning System has dozens of great tools to get you well on your way to creating incredible works of engineering, interactive art, and design with your 3D printer! We also offer the LulzBot TAZ – Open source 3D Printer and the Printrbot Simple Metal 3D Printer in our store. If you’ve made a cool project that combines 3D printing and electronics, be sure to let us know, and we’ll feature it here!
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — Steve Ballmer Serves Up a Fascinating Data Trove
Wearables — Chalk it up
Electronics — Look to ferrites (no, not ferrets, the European polecat) when faced with high frequency
Biohacking — A Run in the Altra IQ Smart Shoes
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.