Svetlana Quindt, a.k.a. Kamui Cosplay, has made over a dozen detailed costumes and many more props. We’ve highlighted her work on Adafruit before, and we’ve noticed she’s utilized LEDs in her cosplay and achieved fantastic results. She’s written and filmed tutorials and released a handful of books about creating props and making armor, and her latest efforts focus on using LEDs. The Book of Cosplay Lights will help beginners understand how to use electronics to light up their costumes.
By ordering this book you’ll get detailed guides and tutorials for the following topics:
– Introduction to LEDs
– Understanding Electricity
– Calculating Resistors
– Serial and Parallel Connections
– Calculating Battery Lifespan
– Required Tools and Materials
– Molding and Casting resin Gemstones with LEDs
– Building glowing Acrylic Spheres
– Lighting up Plexiglas
As well as the following work examples:
– Dani Moonstar (Marvel)
– Druid T9 (World of Warcraft)
– Protoss Wizard (Blizzard Crossover)
You can purchase the eBook version of The Book of Cosplay Lights and pre-order the paper version at Kamui Cosplay’s website.