- Adafruit Capacitive Touch HAT for Raspberry Pi – Mini Kit (0:14)
- LulzBot Mini – Open Source 3D Printer (3:43)
- Ladyada’s Coloring book – “R is for Robots” (5:20)
- Getting Started with Arduino By Massimo Banzi – 3rd Edition (7:24)
- Sylvia Super Awesome Project Book Add-On Pack w/ Genuine Arduino (7:38)
- PLA/PHA glowFill for 3D Printers – 1.75mm Diameter – 750g (8:15)
- PLA/PHA copperFill for 3D Printers – 1.75mm Diameter – 750g (8:15)
- PLA/PHA bronzeFill for 3D Printers – 1.75mm Diameter – 750g (8:15)
- APA102 5050 RGB LED w/ Integrated Driver Chip – 10 Pack (9:10)
- Hummingbird Duo Premium Robotics Kit (10:29)
- Pimoroni Black HAT Hack3r Mini Kit (11:30)
Stop breadboarding and soldering – start making immediately! Adafruit’s Circuit Playground is jam-packed with LEDs, sensors, buttons, alligator clip pads and more. Build projects with Circuit Playground in a few minutes with the drag-and-drop MakeCode programming site, learn computer science using the CS Discoveries class on code.org, jump into CircuitPython to learn Python and hardware together, TinyGO, or even use the Arduino IDE. Circuit Playground Express is the newest and best Circuit Playground board, with support for CircuitPython, MakeCode, and Arduino. It has a powerful processor, 10 NeoPixels, mini speaker, InfraRed receive and transmit, two buttons, a switch, 14 alligator clip pads, and lots of sensors: capacitive touch, IR proximity, temperature, light, motion and sound. A whole wide world of electronics and coding is waiting for you, and it fits in the palm of your hand.
Have an amazing project to share? The Electronics Show and Tell is every Wednesday at 7:30pm ET! To join, head over to YouTube and check out the show’s live chat – we’ll post the link there.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Maker Business — How 3M is able to ramp up production of N95 masks
Wearables — Flip UV on its head
Electronics — To Y5V or not to Y5V?
Biohacking — Vitamin-C + Gelatin for Accelerated Recovery
Python for Microcontrollers — Virtually Maker Faire, HackSpace Magazine, and more! #Python #Adafruit #CircuitPython @circuitpython @micropython @ThePSF
Adafruit IoT Monthly — Quarantine Clock, Smarter Than your Speaker, and More!
Microsoft MakeCode — Arcade Mini Game in a Text Adventure
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.