- Adafruit Capacitive Touch HAT for Raspberry Pi – Mini Kit (0:14)
- LulzBot Mini – Open Source 3D Printer (3:43)
- Ladyada’s Coloring book – “R is for Robots” (5:20)
- Getting Started with Arduino By Massimo Banzi – 3rd Edition (7:24)
- Sylvia Super Awesome Project Book Add-On Pack w/ Genuine Arduino (7:38)
- PLA/PHA glowFill for 3D Printers – 1.75mm Diameter – 750g (8:15)
- PLA/PHA copperFill for 3D Printers – 1.75mm Diameter – 750g (8:15)
- PLA/PHA bronzeFill for 3D Printers – 1.75mm Diameter – 750g (8:15)
- APA102 5050 RGB LED w/ Integrated Driver Chip – 10 Pack (9:10)
- Hummingbird Duo Premium Robotics Kit (10:29)
- Pimoroni Black HAT Hack3r Mini Kit (11:30)
Stop breadboarding and soldering – start making immediately! Adafruit’s Circuit Playground is jam-packed with LEDs, sensors, buttons, alligator clip pads and more. Build projects with Circuit Playground in a few minutes with the drag-and-drop MakeCode programming site, learn computer science using the CS Discoveries class on code.org, jump into CircuitPython to learn Python and hardware together, or even use Arduino IDE. Circuit Playground Express is the newest and best Circuit Playground board, with support for MakeCode, CircuitPython, and Arduino. It has a powerful processor, 10 NeoPixels, mini speaker, InfraRed receive and transmit, two buttons, a switch, 14 alligator clip pads, and lots of sensors: capacitive touch, IR proximity, temperature, light, motion and sound. A whole wide world of electronics and coding is waiting for you, and it fits in the palm of your hand.
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Maker Business — Designing hardware is hard. Designing a test jig can be harder.
Wearables — 5 meter fun
Electronics — Solder isn’t everything.
Biohacking — Beyond CBD and THC
Python for Microcontrollers — Python snakes its way to Makerdiary nRF52840, it’s full of stars, LumiDrive, and more…! #Python #Adafruit #CircuitPython @circuitpython @micropython @ThePSF @Adafruit
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.