In this video we’re reviewing NinjaFlex’s new flexible filament from Fenner Drives, SemiFlex.
• Works great for rugged enclosures
• Raspberry Pi A+: http://youtu.be/G2pVDQ8z3WA
• Offers less friction, shock absorption properties
• Useful in large wearables that need rigidity
Like in our spikes projects:
• cyber spikes: http://youtu.be/xZWZjGvfP4I
• horns: http://youtu.be/bCWwGr9Xcok
• dino spikes: http://youtu.be/mHCdhRwVMHM
• Better retraction attributes
• Snap together parts hold great
like in our armband projects:
• flora band: http://youtu.be/S9UJF6ui7AE
• mini pov: http://youtu.be/3JSRFiZ0T6M
Get the full guide on using Ninjaflex filament: https://learn.adafruit.com/3d-printing-with-ninjaflex
In the shop at: https://www.adafruit.com/product/2321
Every Thursday is #3dthursday here at Adafruit! The DIY 3D printing community has passion and dedication for making solid objects from digital models. Recently, we have noticed electronics projects integrated with 3D printed enclosures, brackets, and sculptures, so each Thursday we celebrate and highlight these bold pioneers!
Have you considered building a 3D project around an Arduino or other microcontroller? How about printing a bracket to mount your Raspberry Pi to the back of your HD monitor? And don’t forget the countless LED projects that are possible when you are modeling your projects in 3D!
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — Presentation: Ten Year Futures – Benedict Evans
Wearables — Simulate tattoos
Electronics — Servo Pulses
Biohacking — Nutrigenomics – Personalized Vitamin Supplements Based on DNA
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.