Build your own handmade hexapod robot. via
You will be able to build this robot with handcrafting.
Watch the videos of the robot. You can build it in any size (don’t exaggerate – there is always a limit)
Hardware you need
1) 18 servo motors. You can see the link of the servos by clicking here. They will have additional connection parts and we will need them.
2) 3 or 5 mm PVC Foam board sometimes it called “forex” for building body and necessary supporting components. You can see it from my pictures
3) Servo cord extender. You can find it easy I guess.
4) Mini Maestro 24-Channel USB Servo Controller. I bought it from poll. Click here to see it.
5) 7.2V Li-po or corresponding battery (for powering up servos)
6) 4 AA 1.5V batteries. (for powering up servo controller)
7) Thin stick woods for kite building
Now it is time for software
As a Software what you need
1) I used 3D CAD programming called Inventor, You will need one
2) Download the software of servo controller from the link here.
Tools what you will need
1) Hot glue gun and sticks (magical tool)
2) Screw drivers
3) utility knife
4) steel ruler
5) pen pencil 🙂
6) copy paper
7) other necessary stuff you may need/
Full tutorial VIDEO
Stop breadboarding and soldering – start making immediately! Adafruit’s Circuit Playground is jam-packed with LEDs, sensors, buttons, alligator clip pads and more. Build projects with Circuit Playground in a few minutes with the
drag-and-drop MakeCode programming site, learn computer science using the CS Discoveries class on code.org, jump into CircuitPython to learn Python and hardware together, TinyGO, or even use the Arduino IDE. Circuit Playground Express is the newest and best Circuit Playground board, with support for CircuitPython, MakeCode, and Arduino. It has a powerful processor, 10 NeoPixels, mini speaker, InfraRed receive and transmit, two buttons, a switch, 14 alligator clip pads, and lots of sensors: capacitive touch, IR proximity, temperature, light, motion and sound. A whole wide world of electronics and coding is waiting for you, and it fits in the palm of your hand.
Join 25,000+ makers on
Adafruit’s Discord channels and be part of the community! http://adafru.it/discord
Have an amazing project to share? The
Electronics Show and Tell is every Wednesday at 7pm ET! To join, head over to YouTube and check out the show’s live chat – we’ll post the link there.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for
Ask an Engineer! Follow Adafruit on Instagram for top secret new products, behinds the scenes and more https://www.instagram.com/adafruit/ VIDEO CircuitPython – The easiest way to program microcontrollers – CircuitPython.org
Maker Business — To make it through a tough business cycle, layoffs should be a last resort Wearables — Old iThings Electronics — Too much noise? Python for Microcontrollers — Python on Microcontrollers Newsletter: CircuitPython 6 released and projects galore! #Python #Adafruit #CircuitPython @micropython @ThePSF Adafruit IoT Monthly — CO2 Cuckoo Clock, Wippersnapper, and more! Microsoft MakeCode — Making a Smart LEGO Ferris Wheel! EYE on NPI — Maxim’s Himalaya uSLIC Step-Down Power Module #EyeOnNPI @maximintegrated @digikey New Products – Adafruit Industries – Makers, hackers, artists, designers and engineers! — New Products 11/18/2020 Featuring Ultra Flexible White LED Strip – 320 LED per meter -1m long~3000K!
Get the only spam-free daily newsletter about wearables, running a "maker business", electronic tips and more! Subscribe at
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.