- Hackaday Perma-Proto Black Hat for Raspberry Pi Mini Kit – With EEPROM (0:10)
- Othermill – Compact Precision CNC + PCB Milling Machine (0:30)
- 4GB SD card for Raspberry Pi preinstalled with Raspbian Wheezy (1:59)
- Raspberry Pi 2 Model B Starter Pack – Includes a Raspberry Pi 2 (2:40)
- Raspberry Pi 2 or Model B+ Starter Pack (Without Raspberry Pi) (2:40)
- PiGRRL Pack Build your own Pi Game Emulator! (CASE NOT INCLUDED) (3:35)
- Raspberry Pi B+ / Pi 2 – Silver Case with Crystal Top by anidée (4:43)
- Raspberry Pi B+ / Pi 2 – Black Case with Smokey Top – by anidée (4:43)
- Solar Powered Owl Blinky LED Pendant Kit from Lumen Electronic (5:35)
- Pocket Ref – 4th Edition – by Thomas J. Glover (6:28)
- NeoPixel Warm White LED w/ Integrated Driver Chip – 10 Pack (7:57)
- NeoPixel Cool White LED w/ Integrated Driver Chip – 10 Pack (7:57)
- USB Cable with Switch – A/MicroB (9:20)
- Arduino Pro Mini 328 – 5V/16 MHz (9:57)
- Arduino Pro Mini 328 – 3.3V/8 MHz (9:57)
- Raspberry Pi 2 – Model B – ARMv7 with 1G RAM (11:48)
Stop breadboarding and soldering – start making immediately! Adafruit’s Circuit Playground is jam-packed with LEDs, sensors, buttons, alligator clip pads and more. Build projects with Circuit Playground in a few minutes with the drag-and-drop MakeCode programming site, learn computer science using the CS Discoveries class on code.org, jump into CircuitPython to learn Python and hardware together, or even use Arduino IDE. Circuit Playground Express is the newest and best Circuit Playground board, with support for MakeCode, CircuitPython, and Arduino. It has a powerful processor, 10 NeoPixels, mini speaker, InfraRed receive and transmit, two buttons, a switch, 14 alligator clip pads, and lots of sensors: capacitive touch, IR proximity, temperature, light, motion and sound. A whole wide world of electronics and coding is waiting for you, and it fits in the palm of your hand.
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Maker Business — Spotlight on Makeblock, one of the latest companies to find success in the STEAM market
Wearables — Emphasize the light
Electronics — Avoid serial confusion!
Biohacking — BDNF a Biohackers Best Friend
Python for Microcontrollers — Python powers costumes, and community @circuitpython @micropython @ThePSF #Python
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.