- See all the 3D filament here (0:04)
- NinjaFlex – 3mm Diameter – Almond-Peach Smoothie – 0.75Kg
- NinjaFlex – 1.75mm Diameter – Almond-Peach Smoothie – 0.50Kg
- NinjaFlex – 3mm Diameter – Caramel Candy – 0.75Kg
- NinjaFlex – 1.75mm Diameter – Caramel Candy – 0.5Kg
- NinjaFlex – 3mm Diameter – Rose-Gold Blush – 0.75Kg
- NinjaFlex – 1.75mm Diameter – Rose-Gold Blush – 0.5Kg
- Raspberry Pi User Guide by Eben Upton and Gareth Halfacree (1:23)
- The Computing Universe by Tony Hey and Gyuri Papay (2:01)
- CODER Pack for Raspberry Pi 2 Model B (2:31)
- 64×32 RGB LED Matrix – 4mm pitch (3:41)
- iRobot Create® 2 Programmable Robot (4:46)
- Reflective IR Sensor with 470K and 10K Resistors (7:41)
- MicroPython pyboard (9:29)
Make a robot friend with Adafruit’s CRICKIT – A Creative Robotics & Interactive Construction Kit. It’s an add-on to our popular Circuit Playground Express, FEATHER and other platforms to make and program robots with CircuitPython, MakeCode, and Arduino. Start controlling motors, servos, solenoids. You also get signal pins, capacitive touch sensors, a NeoPixel driver and amplified speaker output. It complements & extends your boards so you can still use all the goodies on the microcontroller, now you have a robotics playground as well.
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Maker Business — Electronics manufacturing is a burger of complexity
Wearables — Battery wash cycle
Electronics — How to make your own magnetic field probe!
Biohacking — The State of DNA Analysis in Three Mindmaps
Python for Microcontrollers — Getting Started with Adafruit Circuit Playground Express
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.