- See all the 3D filament here (0:04)
- NinjaFlex – 3mm Diameter – Almond-Peach Smoothie – 0.75Kg
- NinjaFlex – 1.75mm Diameter – Almond-Peach Smoothie – 0.50Kg
- NinjaFlex – 3mm Diameter – Caramel Candy – 0.75Kg
- NinjaFlex – 1.75mm Diameter – Caramel Candy – 0.5Kg
- NinjaFlex – 3mm Diameter – Rose-Gold Blush – 0.75Kg
- NinjaFlex – 1.75mm Diameter – Rose-Gold Blush – 0.5Kg
- Raspberry Pi User Guide by Eben Upton and Gareth Halfacree (1:23)
- The Computing Universe by Tony Hey and Gyuri Papay (2:01)
- CODER Pack for Raspberry Pi 2 Model B (2:31)
- 64×32 RGB LED Matrix – 4mm pitch (3:41)
- iRobot Create® 2 Programmable Robot (4:46)
- Reflective IR Sensor with 470K and 10K Resistors (7:41)
- MicroPython pyboard (9:29)
Stop breadboarding and soldering – start making immediately! Adafruit’s Circuit Playground is jam-packed with LEDs, sensors, buttons, alligator clip pads and more. Build projects with Circuit Playground in a few minutes with the drag-and-drop MakeCode programming site, learn computer science using the CS Discoveries class on code.org, jump into CircuitPython to learn Python and hardware together, or even use Arduino IDE. Circuit Playground Express is the newest and best Circuit Playground board, with support for MakeCode, CircuitPython, and Arduino. It has a powerful processor, 10 NeoPixels, mini speaker, InfraRed receive and transmit, two buttons, a switch, 14 alligator clip pads, and lots of sensors: capacitive touch, IR proximity, temperature, light, motion and sound. A whole wide world of electronics and coding is waiting for you, and it fits in the palm of your hand.
Have an amazing project to share? The Electronics Show and Tell with Google Hangouts On-Air is every Wednesday at 7:30pm ET! To join, head over to YouTube and check out the show’s live chat – we’ll post the link there.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Maker Business — Trade war rolls on, effects will have lasting implications
Wearables — When you need support
Electronics — LED colors: what they tell you
Biohacking — The Prebiotic Advantage
Python for Microcontrollers — CircuitPython Day Celebrations! #Python #Adafruit #CircuitPython #PythonHardware @circuitpython @micropython @ThePSF @Adafruit
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.