- DSP-G1 Voice Chip (0:21)
- Adafruit Audio FX Mini Sound Board – WAV/OGG Trigger 16MB Flash (2:45)
- Adafruit Audio FX Mini Sound Board – WAV/OGG Trigger – 2MB Flash (2:45)
- Adafruit Raspberry Pi A+ Case – Smoke Base w/ Clear Top (5:08)
- HDMI 4 Pi: 7″ Display & Audio 1024×600 w/Touchscreen (9:45)
- HDMI 4 Pi: 7″ Display w/Touchscreen 1024×600 w/ Mini Driver (9:45)
- HDMI 4 Pi: 7″ Display w/Touchscreen 1024×600- HDMI/VGA/NTSC/PAL (9:45)
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — TechShop is closed, files bankruptcy
Wearables — Don’t shy away from intricacy
Electronics — Are you grounded?
Biohacking — Learning to See with Sound
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.