You are invited to celebrate the most irrational day of the year – Pi Day – with AFRL’s first Maker Fest!
This event is free and open to the community. Bring your DIY/Raspberry Pi/Arduino/other projects and curiosity to learn.
Have a Project/Talk/Tutorial idea? Please submit it here and we will contact you within 1-2 business days. All submissions must be approved by the Maker Fest organizers; a ticket does not guarantee a project spot. We will do our best to accommodate everyone with enough table space, power, and internet.
- What: A celebration for the DIY’er in all of us
- When: Saturday, 14 March 2015
- Where: WBI Tec^Edge Innovation and Collaboration Center, Dayton, OH
- Why: To bring together various maker groups/businesses and encourage a collaborative DIY community in the Dayton area, to encourage exploration and tinkering as a path to innovation, to inspire future generations to become interested in STEM
- Who: This event is free and open to the community. All ages are welcome.
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — Kickstarter Hardware Studio
Wearables — A soft glow
Electronics — Through Hole SMD
Biohacking — Ultra Runner Kilian Jornet Summits Everest in 26 Hours
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.