A list of Raspberry Pi2 overclocking options. via thomasmarcussen
Raspberry Pi 2 Overclocking options
▪ arm_freq- Frequency of ARM in MHz.
▪ core_freq -Frequency of GPU processor core in MHz. It has an impact on ARM performance since it drives L2 cache.sdram_freq -Frequency of SDRAM in MHz.
▪ over_voltage – ARM/GPU core voltage adjust. Values above 6 are only allowed when force_turbo or current_limit_override are specified (which set the warranty bit).
▪ force_turbo – Disables dynamic cpufreq driver and minimum settings below. Voids Warranty.
▪ initial_turbo -Enables turbo mode from boot for the given value in seconds (up to 60) or until cpufreq sets a frequency. Default 0
▪ arm_freq_min – Minimum value of arm_freq used for dynamic clocking.
▪ core_freq_min – Minimum value of core_freq used for dynamic clocking.
▪ sdram_freq_min – Minimum value of sdram_freq used for dynamic clocking.
▪ temp_limit – Overheat protection. Sets clocks and voltages to default when the SoC reaches this Celsius value. Setting this higher than default voids warranty. Default 85
▪ disable_splash – If set to 1, avoids the rainbow splash screen on boot.
▪ boot_delay – Wait for x number of seconds in start.elf before loading kernel. Default 1
▪ gpu_mem – GPU memory in megabyte. Sets the memory split between the ARM and GPU. ARM gets the remaining memory.
Each Friday is PiDay here at Adafruit! Be sure to check out our posts, tutorials and new Raspberry Pi related products. Adafruit has the largest and best selection of Raspberry Pi accessories and all the code & tutorials to get you up and running in no time!