NEW PRODUCT – Panavise Multi-Purpose Work Center – PV-350
The Panavise Multi-Purpose Work Center is a versatile combination designed for holding larger, heavier objects. Very stable. An exceptional choice for any workbench!
- Self-centering, extra-wide opening jaws open a full 9" (228.6mm) and hold heavier objects by centering weight over base
- Parts Tray Base Mount adds stability [8.5" (215.9mm) diameter] and has six individual trays to neatly hold small parts and tools. Includes six non-marring, anti-skid pads
- Ribbed, neoprene jaw pads are 1.875" (47.6mm) high x 1.5" (38.1mm) wide and provide a sure grip; reverse the pads and the wide "V" holds cylindrical objects
- Single knob controls head movement through 3-planes:
- 90° Tilt, 360° Turn & 360° Rotation • "Double-action" jaws open/close quickly. Can be reversed to provide 'zero' closure
- Base accepts all 300 series Heads and any 5/8" (15.9mm) diameter shaft
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — How Authority and Decision-Making Differ Across Cultures
Wearables — Template commitment
Electronics — Desolder with… more solder!
Biohacking — The TRI-Analyzer Turns Smartphones into a Mobile Lab
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.