The Panavise Multi-Purpose Work Center is a versatile combination designed for holding larger, heavier objects. Very stable. An exceptional choice for any workbench!
- Self-centering, extra-wide opening jaws open a full 9" (228.6mm) and hold heavier objects by centering weight over base
- Parts Tray Base Mount adds stability [8.5" (215.9mm) diameter] and has six individual trays to neatly hold small parts and tools. Includes six non-marring, anti-skid pads
- Ribbed, neoprene jaw pads are 1.875" (47.6mm) high x 1.5" (38.1mm) wide and provide a sure grip; reverse the pads and the wide "V" holds cylindrical objects
- Single knob controls head movement through 3-planes:
- 90° Tilt, 360° Turn & 360° Rotation • "Double-action" jaws open/close quickly. Can be reversed to provide 'zero' closure
- Base accepts all 300 series Heads and any 5/8" (15.9mm) diameter shaft
For the smaller low-cost version check out the Panavise Jr.!
In stock and shipping now!
Join 4,000+ makers on Adafruit’s Discord channels and be part of the community! http://adafru.it/discord
Learn “How Computers Work” with Bill Gates, Ladyada and more – From Code.org !
CircuitPython in 2018 – Python on Microcontrollers is here!
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Follow Adafruit on Instagram for top secret new products, behinds the scenes and more https://www.instagram.com/adafruit/
Maker Business — Pololu’s New Machines
Wearables — Mystical elements
Electronics — Disable unused channels!
Biohacking — Two Blood Meters to Start Your Biohacking Adventure
Get the only spam-free daily newsletter about wearables, running a "maker business", electronic tips and more! Subscribe at AdafruitDaily.com
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.