Use Raspberry Pi or Arduino to build the ultimate frisbee launcher. via instructables
This is a full in depth tutorial on how to make a completely open source programmable Frisbee thrower. The features of the machine are as listed below.
• Utilizes a preprogrammed Raspberry Pi or Arduino to control the speed and timing of each individual throw
• Servos connected to the Raspberry Pi or Arduino allow for control of timing and speed of throws
• Launches standard Ultimate Frisbee Discs
• Adjustable speed and range
• Maximum range of over 70 ft up to 110 ft
• Holds 4 discs
• 3 launch angles of 5, 10, and 15 degrees
• Wheels for added convenience and mobility
• Collapsible design for compact storage
• Built for under $150
• Open source
Stop breadboarding and soldering – start making immediately! Adafruit’s Circuit Playground is jam-packed with LEDs, sensors, buttons, alligator clip pads and more. Build projects with Circuit Playground in a few minutes with the drag-and-drop MakeCode programming site, learn computer science using the CS Discoveries class on code.org, jump into CircuitPython to learn Python and hardware together, TinyGO, or even use the Arduino IDE. Circuit Playground Express is the newest and best Circuit Playground board, with support for CircuitPython, MakeCode, and Arduino. It has a powerful processor, 10 NeoPixels, mini speaker, InfraRed receive and transmit, two buttons, a switch, 14 alligator clip pads, and lots of sensors: capacitive touch, IR proximity, temperature, light, motion and sound. A whole wide world of electronics and coding is waiting for you, and it fits in the palm of your hand.