Use Raspberry Pi or Arduino to build the ultimate frisbee launcher. via instructables
This is a full in depth tutorial on how to make a completely open source programmable Frisbee thrower. The features of the machine are as listed below.
• Utilizes a preprogrammed Raspberry Pi or Arduino to control the speed and timing of each individual throw
• Servos connected to the Raspberry Pi or Arduino allow for control of timing and speed of throws
• Launches standard Ultimate Frisbee Discs
• Adjustable speed and range
• Maximum range of over 70 ft up to 110 ft
• Holds 4 discs
• 3 launch angles of 5, 10, and 15 degrees
• Wheels for added convenience and mobility
• Collapsible design for compact storage
• Built for under $150
• Open source
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — How Intel Makes a Chip
Wearables — Go magnetic
Electronics — LED colors: what they tell you
Biohacking — Brainding – Circuit Bending Using an EEG
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.