Use Raspberry Pi or Arduino to build the ultimate frisbee launcher. via instructables
This is a full in depth tutorial on how to make a completely open source programmable Frisbee thrower. The features of the machine are as listed below.
• Utilizes a preprogrammed Raspberry Pi or Arduino to control the speed and timing of each individual throw
• Servos connected to the Raspberry Pi or Arduino allow for control of timing and speed of throws
• Launches standard Ultimate Frisbee Discs
• Adjustable speed and range
• Maximum range of over 70 ft up to 110 ft
• Holds 4 discs
• 3 launch angles of 5, 10, and 15 degrees
• Wheels for added convenience and mobility
• Collapsible design for compact storage
• Built for under $150
• Open source
Make a robot friend with Adafruit’s CRICKIT – A Creative Robotics & Interactive Construction Kit. It’s an add-on to our popular Circuit Playground Express, FEATHER and other platforms to make and program robots with CircuitPython, MakeCode, and Arduino. Start controlling motors, servos, solenoids. You also get signal pins, capacitive touch sensors, a NeoPixel driver and amplified speaker output. It complements & extends your boards so you can still use all the goodies on the microcontroller, now you have a robotics playground as well.