Frustrated with traditional third hands? Want a more adaptable tool? Love Doctor Octopus? Search no more! We present the ultra-fancy Third Hand Kit. The Third Hand Kit comes with 4 bendable arms which can easily be positioned and are stiff enough to stay in place. Alligator clips are securely attached to the end of the arms using thread locker. There are both small and large clips which allow you to easily clip wires, circuits boards, electronics components and even screws. This is a versatile fully assembled tool from Hobby Creek that will help you tackle your projects with ease and improved efficiency!
- Heavy Aluminum base for easy positioning
- 2 pockets in Aluminum base to hold loose components
- Rubber feet to prevent slipping
- 4 Flexible 12″ Arms
- 2 Small and 2 Large alligator clips for various sized components and boards
- Alligator clips have a heat shrink covering to prevent marring
- Alligator clips are securely attached using thread locker
- 8 threaded sockets in base for more arms or a different configuration
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — Limor Fried featured in NYC’s HER BIG IDEA!
Wearables — Get concrete solutions
Electronics — Probe Compensation
Biohacking — Dr. Rita Levi-Montalcini was a Centenarian Gonzo Biohacker
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.