Eliminate wire by plugging your Raspberry Pi directly into the wall. via instructables
I am big fan of Raspberry pi and i am using it as NAS and torrent box among other things. I hate wire clutters and i only use my raspberry pi with putty, so i decided to make a little mod, so you can plug raspberry directly into AC socket
Step 1: Things you need
1. Raspberry pi
2. raspberry pi case (you can make your own)
3. some other enclosure (i used wireless n repeater that i bricked with wrong firmware ;))
4. soldering iron
6. helping hands (you can do it without helping hand, but is much easier with them)
7. wire cutters and strippers
8. screws and plastic, rubber basically a non conductive washers
10. 5v charger
Each Friday is PiDay here at Adafruit! Be sure to check out our posts, tutorials and new Raspberry Pi related products. Adafruit has the largest and best selection of Raspberry Pi accessories and all the code & tutorials to get you up and running in no time!
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Maker Business — How Authority and Decision-Making Differ Across Cultures
Wearables — Perform operation
Electronics — Soldering Pointer!
Biohacking — Stretchable EEG Temporary Tattoos
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.