Eliminate wire by plugging your Raspberry Pi directly into the wall. via instructables
I am big fan of Raspberry pi and i am using it as NAS and torrent box among other things. I hate wire clutters and i only use my raspberry pi with putty, so i decided to make a little mod, so you can plug raspberry directly into AC socket
Step 1: Things you need
1. Raspberry pi
2. raspberry pi case (you can make your own)
3. some other enclosure (i used wireless n repeater that i bricked with wrong firmware ;))
4. soldering iron
6. helping hands (you can do it without helping hand, but is much easier with them)
7. wire cutters and strippers
8. screws and plastic, rubber basically a non conductive washers
10. 5v charger
Each Friday is PiDay here at Adafruit! Be sure to check out our posts, tutorials and new Raspberry Pi related products. Adafruit has the largest and best selection of Raspberry Pi accessories and all the code & tutorials to get you up and running in no time!
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — Limor Fried featured in NYC’s HER BIG IDEA!
Wearables — Get concrete solutions
Electronics — Probe Compensation
Biohacking — Dr. Rita Levi-Montalcini was a Centenarian Gonzo Biohacker
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.