Here is a message from our reseller Elektronshik:
Thousands of Russia’s manufacturers, developers, colleges, tech schools and individual electronics enthusiasts just acquired the ability to buy the entire line of Adafruit products through the direct local source: DKO Elektronshik
“DKO Elektronshik” was established in 1993 and since then became one of the largest suppliers of electronic components and modules on the Russian market. In order to satisfy the needs of DIY enthusiasts as well as industrial controllers for public and private sectors, the company offers over 1,000,000 SKU’s. This includes a wide variety of products from basic resistors to commercial equipment. Significant on-hand inventory allows customers to access over 50,000 SKU’s for same day pick-up or shipping.
Since the inception through today “DKO Elektronshik’s” always adheres to its three main principles
- Provide Russian customers with access to the best available technological accomplishments in electronics to incorporate in their design and manufacturing processes
- Ensure uninterrupted supply to the Russian market of electronics components and modules at highly competitive prices
- Guarantee worry-free and mutually beneficial business relationships with customers and suppliers
Nowadays “DKO Elektronshik” sees the priority in the saturation of the Russian market with wide range of educational products, satisfying the needs of the very young electronics enthusiasts, building the love for electronics in children and young scientists, as well as robotics and programming and potentially influencing the choice of his/her future profession.
Why customers choose “DKO Elektronshik”?
- Over 20 years of experience of operations on the global market of electronic components
- Established name as dependable and knowledgeable business partner
- No customer is insignificant: individual or manufacturer, everyone receives equally best support
- Sells products in small and large quantities
- High-speed processing of all orders, industry-approved packing and shipping methods
- Customer support covers the entire Russian Federation, all 11 time zones
- Highly popular system of discounts for returning customers
- EASE of working with!
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — How Intel Makes a Chip
Wearables — Go magnetic
Electronics — LED colors: what they tell you
Biohacking — Brainding – Circuit Bending Using an EEG
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.