NEW PRODUCT – Saleae Logic 8 – 8 Channels Logic + Analog – Black
Saleae has updated their popular Logic analyzer series to now include analog capabilities. A logic analyzer is a device that lets you watch digital signals in your electronics project, perfect for debugging protocols and communications between two chips. An oscilloscope lets you look at analog signals, good for determining what’s up with your power supply, audio circuit, or sensor. With the new Logic you can now do both!
Specifications for digital use:
- Digital Sample Rate: 100 MS/s
- Can view digital signals up to 25 MHz
- 1.8-5.5V logic levels (as well as RS-232 and RS-442/3)
Specification for analog use:
- Sample Rate: 10 MS/s @ 10 Bits
- -3dB Bandwidth: 1MHz (signals with frequency components above this will not appear right)
- 0V to 5V voltage range
Best of all this all-in-one analyzer plugs into any computer’s USB port and has easy to use cross-platform software. This makes it small, portable and inexpensive. If you ever have to to debug SPI, i2c, serial, CAN, 1-wire, Manchester, biphase or other digital protocols, and analog signals as well, this tool is essential!