NEW PRODUCT – Espruino Pico
This little board has an STM32 microcontroller pre-programmed with Espruino all ready to go so you can start playing immediately. Warning: if you only use Assembly and think that even embedded C/C++ is for wimps, this device might explody your head.
- 22 GPIO pins: 9 analog inputs, 21 PWM, 2 serial, 3 SPI, 3 I2C
- All GPIO is 3.3V but 5 volt tolerant
- 2 rows of 9 0.1" pins, with a third 0.05" row of 8 pins on the end
- On-board USB "PCB Type" connector, plugs right into any computer USB port
- Two on-board LEDs and one button
- STM32F401CDU6 CPU – ARM Cortex
- On-board 3.3v 250mA voltage regulator, accepts voltages from 3.5v to 16v
- Current draw in sleep: < 0.05mA – over 2.5 years on a 2500mAh battery
- On-board FET can be used to drive high-current outputs
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Maker Business — Transforming Today’s Bad Jobs into Tomorrow’s Good Jobs
Wearables — Snap a picture
Electronics — To Y5V or not to Y5V?
Biohacking — Quantified Bob’s Experience with Ketone Esters
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.