Micro Center is a destination retailer designed to satisfy the dedicated computer user, they’re one of the best places to get Do It Yourself Electronics, 3D Printer Parts & Accessories and more – and now, the Adafruit product line up is coming to a Micro Center near you.
Adafruit waited to do retail in a big way. Why? Because we wanted to do it right, with the right partner, for the right reasons, and the right time – it’s Micro Center and it’s now 🙂
Here’s where we need your help, what specific Adafruit products do you want stocked at your local Micro Center? Post up in the comments, tweet, Google+ (ladyada, Adafruit, community), Instagram, Facebook, whatever ya want, we’ll make it happen!
Special thanks to Samantha & Kevin!
Micro Center is one of the largest computer and consumer electronics retailers in the United States. Despite the down economy, we have experienced extraordinary growth over the past several years. We have achieved:
- Double-digit same-store sales growth every year
- Strong monthly growth in new customers in all markets
- Laptop sales trending 30 percent higher than the industry average
- Desktops sales bucking the U.S. industry by rising over 10 percent
- Opening six new regional stores since 2007, for a total of 25 stores across the U.S.
- New stores with more floor space and specialized customer service areas
- A new and exciting store format for legacy stores with many new merchandising opportunities
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — Steve Ballmer Serves Up a Fascinating Data Trove
Wearables — Chalk it up
Electronics — Look to ferrites (no, not ferrets, the European polecat) when faced with high frequency
Biohacking — A Run in the Altra IQ Smart Shoes
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.