The MakerBot class action lawsuit that was first published here on Adafruit is making the rounds, here is the latest:
- Lawsuit Against Stratasys Claims MakerBot Knew Of Faulty Smart Extruders, Misled Investors – 3Dprint.com
- MakerBot Hit with Lawsuit Over Unreliable Extruders & Financial Disclosure – Product Design & Development
- MakerBot Faces Class Action Lawsuit Over Faulty Extruders – MAKE
- Did MakerBot knowingly sell faulty 3D printers? Class action lawsuit alleges yes – www.3ders.org
- Makerbot lawsuits pile up as parent company stock continues 10-month skid – Upstart
- 3D PRINTERING: THE MAKERBOT CLASS ACTION SUIT – Hackaday
This is a challenging story for us to cover, we know many of the people involved, we’ve been around the MakerBot story in some way from the start. We’re going to keep publishing the facts, filings and more – see our previous coverage here.