NEW TUTORIAL: Galaxy Pendant
This pendant contains one small Galaxy from Pandora’s Cluster. The gravitational pull of this galaxy is such that you’ll feel everyone’s eyes pulled toward you whenever you wear it. It’s encased in solid resin to keep the stars and planets inside from spinning out of control or escaping.
It’s tough enough to keep its galaxy’s inner gravities from tearing a hole in our reality, which makes this pendant safe for hot tubbing, night diving, or teething babies. It is fully submersible and 100% playa-proof.
The magical inner workings include an inductive wireless battery charger and a gravity-activated on/off switch — right side up turns it on, upside down (or lying flat) turns it off. Yes. Just like magic.
- Trinket 5v
- Pro Trinket Backpack Charger
- Neopixel Strip (60/m recommended), 8-10 pixels
- Lithium ion Polymer Battery – 100mAh
- Inductive Charging Set
- 9v AC Adapter
- Mercury tilt switch
- Clear Epoxy Craft Resin
- 2″ Jewelry Mold
- 2 part Mold Maker (or Sugru works too)
- Necklace chain and clasp
- Pretty diffusion materials (I used mosiac glass)
- Measuring cups & stirring sticks
- Protective gloves
- Soldering iron & accessories
- Hot glue gun
- 3D Printer (optional)
- 26 AWG wire