Make a Raspberry Pi audio player. via instructables
A minimalistic music player based on Raspberry Pi model B with HifiBerry DAC and ATXRaspi power controller
I made this with the help (also economical) of my father.
Step 1: Step 1: What I used
1. A Raspberry Pi (I used the model B because I had one lying around the house);
2. [optional] A DAC (I reccomend HiFiberry DAC, it sounds good);
3. [optional] ATXRaspi power controller (to shut down and power up the Raspi easilly);
4. An enclosure (mine was 200mmx125mmx51mm externally);
5. A power supply (I used a MeanWell RS-15-5 5V 3A power supply from amazon);
6. A power switch (My version has a reed sensor on top of the power led that toggles if I swipe a magnet on front of it);
7. Cables to wire all the devices to the rear panel (I added a HDMI cable to use this project as a media center);
8. [optional] an IR receiver.
9. [optional] A fuse.
Each Friday is PiDay here at Adafruit! Be sure to check out our posts, tutorials and new Raspberry Pi related products. Adafruit has the largest and best selection of Raspberry Pi accessories and all the code & tutorials to get you up and running in no time!
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — Presentation: Ten Year Futures – Benedict Evans
Wearables — Simulate tattoos
Electronics — Servo Pulses
Biohacking — Nutrigenomics – Personalized Vitamin Supplements Based on DNA
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.