Thanks to Peter for ending in this supercapicitor watch project! Read more here.
Super capacitors are new power source, compared to batteries need different charging and power usage. This watch using 6 capacitors because they have better dimensions. Board have high effective step up converter with operation to 0.3V, because caps are are charged to 2.5V and then are discharged to zero.
About super cap power…
5F is about 10 minutes in highest brightness, 20 minutes in lowest brightness.
In standby few days.
- day of week automatically calculated
- day in year
- week in year
- max. days in actual month
- temperature CPU
- temperature RTC
- now without RTC in timer2 in async mode
- supercapacitor capacity
- RTTTL melody player with nice PWM tones with envelope
- Alarm 1, configurable time, date, days in week
- Alarm 2, configurable minute, hourly beep or time talk
- sunset time for selected earth position and date
- sunrise time for selected earth position and date
- moon phase
- IIC scaner, list address of connected I2C devices
Every Wednesday is Wearable Wednesday here at Adafruit! We’re bringing you the blinkiest, most fashionable, innovative, and useful wearables from around the web and in our own original projects featuring our wearable Arduino-compatible platform, FLORA. Be sure to post up your wearables projects in the forums or send us a link and you might be featured here on Wearable Wednesday!
Have an amazing project to share? Join the SHOW-AND-TELL every Wednesday night at 7:30pm ET on Google+ Hangouts.
Join us every Wednesday night at 8pm ET for Ask an Engineer!
Learn resistor values with Mho’s Resistance or get the best electronics calculator for engineers “Circuit Playground” – Adafruit’s Apps!
Maker Business — TechShop is closed, files bankruptcy
Wearables — Don’t shy away from intricacy
Electronics — Are you grounded?
Biohacking — Learning to See with Sound
No comments yet.
Sorry, the comment form is closed at this time.